No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There a re a ton of good friendlies today. I'm not loving USA's chances of extending their win streak to 11 games. Even a draw is going to be quite tough.

And hopefully the Ivory Coast beats Mexico tonight so we can have a run reaction from Metsox.

Originally posted by SolidGold
    Bortlezzzzzzz
    Originally posted by Monomach
    Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• JOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY!

EJ is terrible and we need to see the youngin Aron Johansson!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• I watched the first half. And then somebody called me at work with a bunch of issues so I had to turn it off and I missed the comeback. Dammit.

Bortlezzzzzzz
        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Jozy is not human right now, holy crap...

What a ridiculous 2nd half by the US. I can't wait to get home to watch.

Comment

• I turned it back on 10 seconds before Jozy's second goal. What a finish!

Bortlezzzzzzz

Comment

• Altidore has been ridiculous this year. It's so fun to watch him when he's in good form.

Going to Sarajevo and beating Bosnia is no small task. That's a great win right there by the U.S.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• JOZY!!!

Comment

• Jozzzzzzyyyyyyy!!!!
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Suck it, jr

Comment

• Suck it Bos?

Comment

• I found undoctored footage of Jozy's free kick.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          Suck it, jr
                          I'm actually glad you are beating Ivory Coast. We will now pass them when the next rankings come out and we get more points when we beat Mexico next month.

Bortlezzzzzzz

Comment

• genuinely undoctored photo.

Comment

• Sinclair gone yet?

How do you feel about the Bent and Taarabt loans, Tim?

Comment

• FPL begins tomorrow! sign up if you've been pushing it off!

fantasy.premierleague.com
                                DC Soccer Bonanza
                                1078718-251845

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information