No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Bruce or Pulis would just basically be a wash imo. But there is a real chance here to make a statement. Something tells me that Ashley won't, but at least there is that hope out there.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Even with what Pulis did with Palace, I'd hate that. Ashley has no real ambition so at the very least we need to be fun to watch.

Comment

• Eddie Howe could be interesting if we have to go English. Or Everton could just fire Martinez or something. That would be sweet.

Comment

• I would definitely approve of Howe.

Martinez would be unbelievable, but Everton are way too smart to do that.

I've mentioned Kluivert before, but that would be interesting with the club connection and his experience with van Gaal. Would be cheap enough. Ginola is someone that's always intrigued me as well. I'm sure he'd focus on a Keegan esque style of play.
          Last edited by SuperPacker; 12-30-2014, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Barca transfer ban was upheld.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Gedion Zelalem is now a US citizen and can play for the National Team. I've never seen him play but everything I read about him is that he one of the best, if not the best, "American" prospect.

Originally posted by SolidGold
              Bortlezzzzzzz
              Originally posted by Monomach
              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                Gedion Zelalem is now a US citizen and can play for the National Team. I've never seen him play but everything I read about him is that he one of the best, if not the best, "American" prospect.
                That's Freddy Adu mate. The next Pele apparently.

Comment

• Kind of excited for NBCSN's attempt at Redzone.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                    Kind of excited for NBCSN's attempt at Redzone.
                    Is the app working for you? Newcastle game isn't showing up and I am pretty furious considering I went to sleep like 4 hours ago and set my alarm to wake up.

Also, Dummet with a worst own goal of the season front runner.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      Kind of excited for NBCSN's attempt at Redzone.
                      I love it.

Bortlezzzzzzz
                      Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Man City vs Sunderland is crazy.

Bortlezzzzzzz

Comment

• Man do I miss Krul.

Comment

• swans are gonna slide so much in january without ki and bony.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              Is the app working for you? Newcastle game isn't showing up and I am pretty furious considering I went to sleep like 4 hours ago and set my alarm to wake up.

Also, Dummet with a worst own goal of the season front runner.
                              Didn't try it, fell asleep in my chair watching redzone like a filthy casual :(

Comment

• Man. Kane is on fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information