No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a nice Zidane highlight reel that I found if anybody's interested: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DH1UYOAH

*insert head butt joke here*
    Originally posted by njx9
    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3 View Post
      the play no one suspects is Buffon from what i have read.... I know they and either Real of Barca have itnerest.... no idea why real has interest other than keeping him away from Barca

also i think Chelsea will it up Inter in a Sheva for Adriano swap.... terrible idea on both parts and Chelsea claims he isnt leavign but thats just an idea
      The unexpected player is... Zlatan Ibrahimovic. They intervisted him during Inter celebrations, and he said he has shown no interest in leaving Inter for Milan, but that talking with a journalist, he totally misunderstood his words.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• what timing for Beckham to get hot so he can regain his spot on the national team, and especially now Lenon is hurt, it makes thinkgs easier for him.

former #1 in post count on this site
        first to 500 posts

Comment

• Chelsea may be in a spot of trouble.... Abramovich is apprantly tightening his wallet a little bit

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3 View Post
            Chelsea may be in a spot of trouble.... Abramovich is apprantly tightening his wallet a little bit
            well him spending didnt really seem to work last year, so maybe its not to bad of a thing.

first to 500 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by TCU View Post
              well him spending didnt really seem to work last year, so maybe its not to bad of a thing.
              it will be if it forces Terry and Lampard to leave...

Comment

• terry and lampard will sign. apparently theyv been offered 115,000 a week but they want the same money as Ballack and Shevchenko 130,000 a week. I think it was bound to happen i mean the wage bill and funds he has spent has been crazy and there is no way he can make a near a profit out of it. They will still be active but just not throwing cash about. And also of late they have been focusing on youth players and have taken a few top prospect kids from around the world.

Hitman D for the sweet sig

Comment

• If anyone would like/be willing to judge the Soccer Mock please let me know or post in this thread your interest

Comment

• A bit of help from the English in this thread, I will be visiting London for a few days in June. How do I go about finding any tickets to any match?

Comment

• in June, you will be doing well to find a ticket to a game, the EPL season is over...

All I can suggest is checking the clubs websites to see if they have any friendly matches on, though I doubt it in all honesty

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                        in June, you will be doing well to find a ticket to a game, the EPL season is over...

All I can suggest is checking the clubs websites to see if they have any friendly matches on, though I doubt it in all honesty
                        then what type of sport could I see only in London?

Comment

• can someone tell me some info on Man U's new transfers, i dont know anything about any of those players they brought over.

first to 500 posts

Comment

• http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/6706423.stm

Anderson has been named in Brazil coach Dunga's squad for the Copa America in Venezuela next month, but not Friday's friendly with England at Wembley.
                            He joined Porto from Gremio in December 2005 and played against United in a pre-season friendly last August at the Amsterdam Tournament.
                            Nani had also been linked with a move to Tottenham, but recently said he would only leave Portugal to play for a club like United.
                            Nani has been compared to his compatriot Cristiano Ronaldo in his homeland, with pace and trickery similiar to that of the Footballer of the Year.
                            He has played five times for Portugal, scoring once in the process.

Comment

• is he the kid that can seal-dribble, or was that kerlon?
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• That's Kerlon...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information