No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate the predators. I had some for 2 weeks, and got them changed immediatly. I didn't like them, thought they were TERRIBLE.

Anyone make ODP for their state? I got injured this year and couldn't go -.-
    Last edited by JeffSamardzijaIRISH; 06-19-2007, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scar View Post
      http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...439873&cc=5901

Alexi Lalas is acting the fool again. The top MLS clubs could hang with the Newcastles of the EPL, but not the Chelseas or Man Us. As a league it isn't even close. I'd say that a MLS/SPL comparison would be fairly accurate, but the EPL? That's just laughable.
      Ouch that bottom part was a bit below the belt. Then again the Mirror shouldnt be read, let alone quoted as a source of viable journalism.

On Match of the Day or Sky Sports I forget someone said the MLS was equivalent to our conference leagues. Ignorance like that shouldnt be broadcast it shows an arrogance we have no claim to.
      What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
      It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...98#post462098u
        Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• I hate Nike cleats, but that's me. I had Vapors 3 years ago and they tore up my feet, and the other pair of Nike's I had ripped after 2 weeks.

Addidas IMO is by far the best soccer shoe company out right now. Copa's, Preds, F-50's, etc...Also, I hate the Total 90's. They suck.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
            Does someone wanna help me out and reccommend me a pair of nice new boots to wear? I play defense but go up front a lot, so I want a cleat that's got a nice touch and is molded close to my foot. Durability is a BIG concern as well, I don't want any cheap, Adidas cleats from K-Mart. I just got through with the Vapors and they were awesome, but they're to small now after a year, my problem with them was that they were a bit too heavy.

But yea, I'm just on my look now for some nice new cleats for the upcoming fall season and was wondering if you guys have a few cleats I should check out.

http://www.prosoccer.com/productDeta...productId=4256

^^Those are my front runners as of now.
            Get ready for some serious blisters. Awesome shoes (play wise) but they hurt like hell, wear a double pair of socks and break them in ASAP. I got rid of mine because they tore up my feet.

I recommend F-50+'s, the Tunits. They're sweet as hell.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
              I hate the predators. I had some for 2 weeks, and got them changed immediatly. I didn't like them, thought they were TERRIBLE.

Anyone make ODP for their state? I got injured this year and couldn't go -.-
              The predators I had (Perhaps I had Karnivores...), I had Wet conditions only. They were miserable on hard or dry fields, but in rainy/wet conditions, I wouldn't trade them for anything. I had the greatest wet field boots in the district. I noticed after the swamp game, a few more pairs of those Adidas Boots were being worn.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                The predators I had (Perhaps I had Karnivores...), I had Wet conditions only. They were miserable on hard or dry fields, but in rainy/wet conditions, I wouldn't trade them for anything. I had the greatest wet field boots in the district. I noticed after the swamp game, a few more pairs of those Adidas Boots were being worn.
                Oh, I used them on dry fields, they suckd balls liike no other... I think my old pair still fit me, thanks for that.

Comment

• Off the boots discussion.

The Mexican Ref for the US.Canada Game Sucked something awful.

He yellow cards Donovan for diving (Replay showed he had his knee's clipped)
                  He yellow cards Hejduk. He was called for retaliating, had anyone seen the play, Hejduk got Headbutted and got a card... the ref never called the tackle.. but carded Hejduk for getting headbutted.
                  He yellow cards Bocanegra... though he deserved a red for nearly killing the player.

I forget the other card he gave.

He let Hume knock the crap out of Mastroeni while he was walking the ball back to the free kick spot.

Hume also did a flying elbow on Onyewu.

Arturo Benito Mendunia... Needs a review of his ethics.

It's bull that we've had Mexican refs nearly ever game. They don't want to play us in the final.

And now we don't have Hejduk. Thats going to make us weak at RB with Mexicos talented LF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                    Off the boots discussion.

The Mexican Ref for the US.Canada Game Sucked something awful.

He yellow cards Donovan for diving (Replay showed he had his knee's clipped)
                    He yellow cards Hejduk. He was called for retaliating, had anyone seen the play, Hejduk got Headbutted and got a card... the ref never called the tackle.. but carded Hejduk for getting headbutted.
                    He yellow cards Bocanegra... though he deserved a red for nearly killing the player.

I forget the other card he gave.

He let Hume knock the crap out of Mastroeni while he was walking the ball back to the free kick spot.

Hume also did a flying elbow on Onyewu.

Arturo Benito Mendunia... Needs a review of his ethics.

It's bull that we've had Mexican refs nearly ever game. They don't want to play us in the final.

And now we don't have Hejduk. Thats going to make us weak at RB with Mexicos talented LF.
                    Bradley with a Red Card..

We're missing 2 of the MVP players we need.. I think in the knockout stage... Refs with countries still in play should sit in favor of those who don't have a team in.. because this is the second game of Poor officiating against us.

We had 3x the cards, and Hume had went up for a jump ball, with his Knee in Onyewu's back and Elbow to Onyewu's face. If Gooch was ever that physical he gets carded... (Hell when he's the victim of a hit he still gets carded.. watch the Guatamala match).

Comment

• How that experimental everyone pitches in soccer team going?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                        How that experimental everyone pitches in soccer team going?
                        What are you talking about?

Comment

• What? Anyway, Liverpool have offered £4.5million for Yossi Benayoun. So not impressed! We also want Fernando Torres but our £15m valuation of him is was below the £29m buy out clause in his contract, we have agreed to put Luis Garcia into the deal as well but there is a long way to go...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• That was some of the most biased officiating I've ever seen in the U.S./Canada game. I was absolutely shocked when they disallowed the second Canadian goal at the end of stoppage.

Comment

• Henry looks to join Barca.

PM me for sig requests
                              Originally posted by Sean Connery
                              Suck it Trebek!

Comment

• He's officially signing Monday for £16m, it's been public for a couple of days now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pe/6231950.stm

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information