No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH ****....anyone watch that Preston vs. Portsmouth game?? Crazy ending....

tied 0-0 the whole way and the Preston gives up an on goal in the 94th minute on a corner kick...
    Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• Michael Bradley close to signing with Everton

Comment

• Liverpool 2 - 0 Inter Milan

Come on you mighty reds! YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
          Liverpool 2 - 0 Inter Milan

Come on you mighty reds! YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!
          That's definitely a huge confidence booster for Liverpool, good win for them, congrats.

Comment

• I am bummed Inter couldn't pull out the draw....now we are just going to have to kickass at home.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

• Gerrard's goal was spectacular. I love the champions league.

PM me for sig requests
              Originally posted by Sean Connery
              Suck it Trebek!

Comment

• Glad to see Spurs win the carling cup, nice to see another team pick up a trophy rather than the big 4.

Also United had a quality win to close the gap on Arsenal but Eduardo s injury was horrific - best of luck to him with his recovery.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Yatta! View Post
                  Glad to see Spurs win the carling cup, nice to see another team pick up a trophy rather than the big 4.

Also United had a quality win to close the gap on Arsenal but Eduardo s injury was horrific - best of luck to him with his recovery.
                  that injury makes me want to throw up

Comment

• Newcastle United Jets, 2008 A-League Champions.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                      Newcastle United Jets, 2008 A-League Champions.
                      haha i saw something about this on the news over here. didn t one of the goalkeepers get sent off for punching the ref or something?

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

haha i saw something about this on the news over here. didn t one of the goalkeepers get sent off for punching the ref or something?
                        Danny Vukovic, Central Coast Mariners and Australian under 23 keeper. There was a blatent handball in the box in the 92nd minute that went unnoticed. This resulted in the Mariners team being slightly cut, which then resulted in Vukovic giving the ref a love tap and being sent off and suspended for 15 months.

Made me giggle with joy, or maybe it was the fact i was throwing beer on the 5 rows in front of us in a ridiculous celebration that continued for 2 days (i'd run out of leave at work).

Comment

• United get another easy win, didn't even play Rooney or Ronaldo for most of the game. Only two points behind Arsenal now...

And I am going to watch United v Lyon on Tuesday should be a good game, love the atmosphere at CL games.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

United get another easy win, didn't even play Rooney or Ronaldo for most of the game. Only two points behind Arsenal now...

And I am going to watch United v Lyon on Tuesday should be a good game, love the atmosphere at CL games.
                            It's actually one point, but they were tied for a while and then Arsenal broke away from them with a 5 point lead, they're still in front so I'm not sure what the big deal is. They've also been plagued by injuries in the worst way and still manage to stay on top. We're playing without two of our best players, RVP and Eduardo...Eduardo's production is going to be severely missed and his tragic injury was pretty traumatic for the whole team so it's no shock to see them come out a little sluggish. Almunia was out for a while, Toure's been playing hurt, Fabregas missed time, Diarra and Ebou were in Africa and injured, it's not like they're choking....

Comment

• Have you guys seen this video yet?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-1eGamKDTPQ

I couldn't stop laughing.

Comment

• Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                                It's actually one point, but they were tied for a while and then Arsenal broke away from them with a 5 point lead, they're still in front so I'm not sure what the big deal is. They've also been plagued by injuries in the worst way and still manage to stay on top. We're playing without two of our best players, RVP and Eduardo...Eduardo's production is going to be severely missed and his tragic injury was pretty traumatic for the whole team so it's no shock to see them come out a little sluggish. Almunia was out for a while, Toure's been playing hurt, Fabregas missed time, Diarra and Ebou were in Africa and injured, it's not like they're choking....
                                I know they're not choking but this is still probably your worst period of the season so far. No win in 4 now and the next match is going to be a tough one in Milan. Obviously I'd rather be top of the table but United are looking a lot better now than a couple of weeks ago after the City loss.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information