X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tightend arrested for throwing a water balloon

Thought this was a funny story...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2956729

Indiana tight end Blake Powers was arrested after he threw a water balloon from one car into another, hitting an off-duty police officer.
    The occupants said they had not realized the person in the other car was a police officer.
    wonder if this'll lower his draft status... LOL.

i've done that before, except i was in a school bus on the way home from an away game and we were using pickles instead of waterballoons

Comment

He went to my high school...Either way he should be the starting QB, not the TE. the new coaching staff hosed him.. .

Comment

haha that makes me laugh... atleast its better than a bullet right

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

[ignore] double post.. my internet is screwy
          Last edited by HoopsDemon12; 08-01-2007, 03:35 PM.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
            He went to my high school...Either way he should be the starting QB, not the TE. the new coaching staff hosed him.. .
            No he shouldn't, he's not even on the same level as Kellen Lewis.

As for the actual point of the thread, wow, just wow.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

hahaahaha one time on the way back form a game we were pissing in bottles n throwin em out.. of course no one had the balls to actually hit a car
              Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
              I smoke ten blunts before lunch
              Gucci Mane

Comment

Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
                hahaahaha one time on the way back form a game we were pissing in bottles n throwin em out.. of course no one had the balls to actually hit a car
                I actually got hit with 1 of those before, but I was just walking on the sidewalk and someone driving by threw 1 at me, it was closed though. I was running down the street chasing them and screaming profanitys and actually got the cops called on me for being disruptive I guess. lol

Comment

thats pretty funny.
                  "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                    I actually got hit with 1 of those before, but I was just walking on the sidewalk and someone driving by threw 1 at me, it was closed though. I was running down the street chasing them and screaming profanitys and actually got the cops called on me for being disruptive I guess. lol
                    me too... i was walking to the basketball courts, except it wasn't a water balloon, it was a banana peel.

also, my friends were walkin back from the gym when a couple of guys shot em with paintballs. My friend was so pissed he said "get the f*ck Back here motherf*ckers"

the car turned back around, and my friend grabbed my other friend's skateboard and threw it at their windshield... they drove off.

Comment

Sorry i have thrown many water balloons out my car, never got in trouble

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Be thankful it was closed. In times that i'm not so proud of a mate pissed into a pint glass in the middle of a sweaty gig and threw it all over the front few rows. Cant close a pint glass...
                        What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                        It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                          how do you go from starting QB to backup TE???
                          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

My friend threw a Large Diet Coke at someones car twice. We almost got it in the window the second time. Classic

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information