No announcement yet.

Your Best Football play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was like my best game i have ever played... i had 217 yards rushing and i touchdown... but the score was 7-7 in the fourth quarter because our qb had lik 25 yards passing and like 5 interceptions... but there was about 5 minutes on the clock and it was third down, so our qb drops back and throws it to our wideout running a fly... well no surprise they pick it off because it was underthrown... it was a backside fly and i had backside protection from the fullback positon.. so i run and if he beats me its a touchdown... i run up and he attempts to break me down... but i dont stop running and i go full speed into this kid... apperantly he flew like 5 yards back... fumbled and my tailback picked it up and ran it in for the touchdown in the confusion... i hit him so hard i broke his jaw and knocked most of the rivits off his helmet... i hit him so hard i knocked myself out... and well that was the last play i have ever played in football... i have the video somewhere ill find it and upload it

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I hav a couple, but my favorite has to be two weeks ago, playing summer ball in Ontario, we were playing Brantford who we beat two weeks before 42-14. Anyways, this time it was playoffs, and the intensity was HIGH! This one play our coach called an "all go",and usually being a LB, i would never call this off, but I did. I called for us to drop back into our cover 3 base (cover 3 because were in Canada, bigger field). So anyways, i begin dropping back, the QB takes 3 step drop and begins to throw, I see the ball going, everything felt like slow motion, and I think S**T i aint gonna get it. I kept running, and I dove, tipped the ball in the air, at this point im 180 degrees in the air, and i start to turn in the air, the WR jumps on top of me in the air, and I put my arm up and grab the ball in the air and pull it in for INT. Man that was so sick. I got HYPED!!!!

We ened up losing 28-14. Kinda sucks, but that was a play and a half.

Comment

like this one time i touched the ball, and like did something, then i dont remember the rest

Comment

I honestly cant remember a lot but i only have 2 that i remember, In HS, theres that one play where u finally become a football player, well i was playing woodbridge my JR. year and they ran it at my side, i bullrushed the G, then i threw him and tackled the RB for a loss. Everyone came around me and said way to got Fitz(Another player) and when they found out it was may, they were shocked. Then last year, my first on OL, it was practice and i was scout team, but anyway, i was pulling and the DE came up and sat and didnt see me, so i did what ever OLineman does, i decleated him and he went flying. The entire sideline went crazy and most started laughing. I hope i get some this year, in a game.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
            like this one time i touched the ball, and like did something, then i dont remember the rest
            lol I wonder if anyone will try to make one up

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

It'd be pretty lame if someone did make one up, my story's a bit lame as I only played the one year before I ruined my knee, but yeah it was good at the time for me lol.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post

Lay off the weed.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                  Lay off the weed.
                  whos Julio Stone?

Comment

I threw a ten yard TD pass. There was also this one time I ran for 32 yards while breaking three tackles.

next question
                    Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                    Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                    Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                    A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                      It'd be pretty lame if someone did make one up, my story's a bit lame as I only played the one year before I ruined my knee, but yeah it was good at the time for me lol.
                      It's a bit of a shame the centre for American Football in England (at least last time I checked, which was a long time ago) is about 15 minutes from my house at Crystal Palace sports centre. I spend a lot of time there and never once checked out playing.
                      What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                      It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

My favorite play was catching a 27 yard TD at TE my sophmore year. I switched to OLB the next year.

Comment

My best plays @ center were this past year going up against the reigning 2 time first team all state noseguard who is 6'3" and weighs like 295 and hes not fat at all. dudes a straight bear. hardest game of my life but we battled and he had one tackle which was 5 yards down field.

i also was a situational pass rushing OLB in a 50 defense. My best play was against a very successful opponent who we had never played before from across town. Were down 20-14 with a few mins left and coach comes up to me and says "i'm gonna put you in on third down son and i need you to make a play." i go in and blitz of course and the tackle fans out to get me, i absolutely give him the shawne merriman treatment then toss the RB out of the way to sack the QB and rip the ball out of his hands and hold on for dear life. Ive never been more excited in my life and ive never heard that stadium go so crazy. it was awesome, i get chills thinking about that moment.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

i already told my story but my dads always talking about how in one game (he played OT and nose guard) he had 16 tackles in the first half from nose guard, and then after half they started double-teaming him and he got one tackle in the second half.

Comment

Best football play..

Junior year we were going into the playoffs .. game before the D-6 Finals.. we played our Rival Forest Hills.

We were losing near the end of the game.. My job was to spy on their RB.. he's a quick little bugger but he's not quick adjusting.

They split him out a bit.. then they snapped the ball and he dropped for a screen pass.. I just went full speed and blasted the crap out of him. The pass hit my helmet as I blew the kid up and my cousin (Our cornerback) caught it on the 5 yard line.

My other best play was... I don't know how many of you know Larod Stephens-Howling from Pittsburgh University (Starting RB). Well he played at Johnstown.. We played them (AAA) we were Double AA. They had a massive OL.. our DL was averaging maybe 250lbs.. their OL was near 290+.

Again I was the RB spy and they did a end around pitch. I caught him near the sidelines and literally picked him up and threw him out.. Somehow, and I still can't figure out how to this day.. I ended up with the ball in my hands.. finally a second later it sunk in.. I rambled 40 yards for the Td.. We won, only because the coach didn't want to put him back in.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                                I honestly cant remember a lot but i only have 2 that i remember, In HS, theres that one play where u finally become a football player, well i was playing woodbridge my JR. year and they ran it at my side, i bullrushed the G, then i threw him and tackled the RB for a loss. Everyone came around me and said way to got Fitz(Another player) and when they found out it was may, they were shocked. Then last year, my first on OL, it was practice and i was scout team, but anyway, i was pulling and the DE came up and sat and didnt see me, so i did what ever OLineman does, i decleated him and he went flying. The entire sideline went crazy and most started laughing. I hope i get some this year, in a game.
                                What school did you play for?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information