Top 11 Tainted Sports Achievements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    I need more Giants homers to post. Sometimes I miss GRF...
    I am here to help out.

I dont hold anything against Barry Bonds. What he did was PERFECTLY FINE when he did it. He has never tested positive under the new drug testing system that has been brought out. Sure maybe taking steriods was not morally correct but it wasnt AGAINST THE RULES FOR MLB. I personally think that the HR he hit were PERFECTLY FINE. His records should stand. That is the point that no one is getting. It wasnt illegal at the time he took it. Hes on his way to be the HR King in my books.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
      I am here to help out.

I dont hold anything against Barry Bonds. What he did was PERFECTLY FINE when he did it. He has never tested positive under the new drug testing system that has been brought out. Sure maybe taking steriods was not morally correct but it wasnt AGAINST THE RULES FOR MLB. I personally think that the HR he hit were PERFECTLY FINE. His records should stand. That is the point that no one is getting. It wasnt illegal at the time he took it. Hes on his way to be the HR King in my books.
      I meant New York Giants fans... dammit.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        She deserved it though, she would have beaten the record by a good amount, but she got hurt one basket short, I think it was ok.
        she did deserve it but i mean... i wouldnt have been able to do it i dont thin... but thats just me

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
          but has admitted to "accidental" use in grand jury testimony...
          I still will always think that Armstrong took something... Call me a hater, I have no proof so I'm not going to rip Armstrong or say I know he cheated, it's just a gut feeling, mixed with people by him who said he cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
            I still will always think that Armstrong took something... Call me a hater, I have no proof so I'm not going to rip Armstrong or say I know he cheated, it's just a gut feeling, mixed with people by him who said he cheated.
            by people "by him" do you mean the jealous french people who hated more than anything the fact that he was american and then slandered him by accusing him of steroids or doping? You are being a hater, what he did was amazing, the only thing that set him apart from other riders was the fact that he had 1 testicle, which could have made him more aerodynamic. Other than that, Lance did that all his own.

Comment

Dallas' 99 Stanley Cup. Bah.

Comment

2001 Patriots superbowl, should have been the Raiders or Steelers in the SB. IT WAS A FUMBLE!

Comment

2001 Patriots superbowl, should have been the Raiders or Steelers in the SB. IT WAS A FUMBLE!
                  Have to agree. That was definitely a fumble. The Tuck Rule is b.s.

I also agree with the Strahan sack record and the Bonds scandal. If I was Hank Aaron I wouldn't show up at any of his games either.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

The circumstantial evidence in Armstrong's case is just as bad as Barry Bonds'. He dominated a sport that has rampant steroid use. The odds of him keeping up with all the other cheaters, inherently, is to level the playing field. Not to mention all of the witnesses who attest to his use, like his former masseuse, fellow teammates, his personal assistant who found Androstenine in his Apartment, a physician whom Armstrong allegedly confided in. There is a major cloud around Armstrong, no doubt about it. I am highly skeptical of the achievements that he, Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens have had.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                      Dallas' 99 Stanley Cup. Bah.
                      LOL, I remember that goal like it was yesterday. I'm not even a hockey fan but I was caught up in the hype during that series, watched every second of it. Brett Hull is the man :).

With this and the Superbowl losses, I don't see how any person from buffalo could ever stand a somebody from Dallas :).

Comment

by people "by him" do you mean the jealous french people who hated more than anything the fact that he was american and then slandered him by accusing him of steroids or doping? You are being a hater, what he did was amazing, the only thing that set him apart from other riders was the fact that he had 1 testicle, which could have made him more aerodynamic. Other than that, Lance did that all his own.
                        Yes, and Barry Bonds never took anything, neither did Sosa or anyone in any sport who hasn't tested positive, because I am sure there are NO WAYS to cheat the system.

Sorry for having an opinion, I am willing to believe he cheated, sorry... Like I said, I'm not going to just come out and say "Armstrong cheated he didn't deserve those wins." I just say, I believe Armstrong took something, but I don't know.

Comment

Yes, and Barry Bonds never took anything, neither did Sosa or anyone in any sport who hasn't tested positive, because I am sure there are NO WAYS to cheat the system.

Sorry for having an opinion, I am willing to believe he cheated, sorry... Like I said, I'm not going to just come out and say "Armstrong cheated he didn't deserve those wins." I just say, I believe Armstrong took something, but I don't know.
                          Sosa take something maybe not....now a corked bat, who knows how long thats been?

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                            Sosa take something maybe not....now a corked bat, who knows how long thats been?
                            I meant theres no doubt he took something back then, but he never tested positive, and randomly forgot how to speak English in front of congress?

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                              What he did was PERFECTLY FINE when he did it.
                              Cheating is perfectly fine? Well, how come Pete Rose isn't in the hall? How come Tim Donaghy is in big trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by JCutlery View Post
                                Cheating is perfectly fine? Well, how come Pete Rose isn't in the hall? How come Tim Donaghy is in big trouble?
                                dont forget the Hulk, if he didnt take those performence enhancers he could be the best Lineman of ALL TIME, but sadly he got caught. HULK SMASH!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information