The Dark Knight Teaser Trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
    Well someone who'se actually faithful to the persona of the Joker could.
    i haven't read the comic books and so, in reaction to everyone else's posts, i don't know the real persona of joker as he was portrayed in the comic books. all that i know of him is what i saw of jack nicholson.

also, brodeur, i based the *** cowboy comment on the fact that i have never seen heath ledger play any role or anything that made him evil/dark. i have seen him in "10 things i hate about you" and "a knights tale", neither of which had him playing that sort of character so until i actually see the movie, i am doubting him in the role, which i tend to do with almost any actor/actress that i haven't seen portray a certain role

Comment

Nicholson as Joker was cool in my book, sorry if he wasn't rail-thin like the comic books but he was plenty dark enough, killing people with 10,000 watt joy buzzers and planning to drop lethal Smylex gas on all the miscreants of Gotham after luring them with free cash. Also his attitude of self-promotion and media savvy along with mass murder was very worthy of the Joker.

"Can you tell me what kind of a world it is we live in where a man dressed up as a BAT can get all of my press?" Tell me that isn't a Joker-worthy line.

Still, I admit the perfect Joker so far was from Batman The Animated Series. If they could get a movie Joker to be as good as that then I agree they would surpass Jack.

Comment

This movie has an amazing cast.

Christian Bale - Bruce Wayne
        Morgan Freeman - Lucius Fox
        Gary Oldman - Jim Gordon
        Aaron Eckhart - Harvey Dent
        Maggie Gyllenhaal - Rachel Dawes (Thank god)
        Heath Ledger - The Joker
        Cillian Murphy - Scarecrow (rumored)
        Michael Caine - Alfred

Amazing doesn't even do that justice. That's beyond amazing.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
          This movie has an amazing cast.

Christian Bale - Bruce Wayne
          Morgan Freeman - Lucius Fox
          Gary Oldman - Jim Gordon
          Aaron Eckhart - Harvey Dent
          Maggie Gyllenhaal - Rachel Dawes (Thank god)
          Heath Ledger - The Joker
          Cillian Murphy - Scarecrow (rumored)
          Michael Caine - Alfred

Amazing doesn't even do that justice. That's beyond amazing.
          Anthony Michael Hall is also in it as a 'secret' character. It sounds like he will be Edward Nygma.

Comment

batman's new bike is sick looking

also, are there any pictures out of heath ledger as the joker?
            Last edited by rainbeaukid2; 08-06-2007, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbeaukid2 View Post
              batman's new bike is sick looking

also, are there any pictures out of heath ledger as the joker?
              http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

although i don't think anyone can portray the part more perfectly than nicholson did
                i haven't read the comic books

Comment

Cant wait for the Joker vs Batman. This is gonna be one killer movie. Two face and Scarecrow are in it too.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                    Cant wait for the Joker vs Batman. This is gonna be one killer movie. Two face and Scarecrow are in it too.
                    scarecrow was just in the last movie what the hell is he gonna do now?

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                      Actually Harvey Dent is going to be in this movie. He's unlikely to become Two Face until either the VERY end or next film. i wouldn't be shocked if the only clips we see of Scarecrow are in Arkham and Batman is pressing him for info on Joker

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                        I really enjoyed Batman and Robin with George Clooney.
                        I really hope you aren't being serious. In my opinion, Batman and Robin was by far the worst Batman movie created. On top of the bad acting by Arnold, Chris O'Donnell, and others the script was terrible.

Also, the batsuit had nipples. Nipples.

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                          I really hope you aren't being serious. In my opinion, Batman and Robin was by far the worst Batman movie created. On top of the bad acting by Arnold, Chris O'Donnell, and others the script was terrible.

Also, the batsuit had nipples. Nipples.
                          If I had to choose a bad Batman it would be Batman Returns. The movie really didn't flow well, and Michael Keaton flat out sucked as Batman.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

If I had to choose a bad Batman it would be Batman Returns. The movie really didn't flow well, and Michael Keaton flat out sucked as Batman.
                            Batman Returns is my favorite Batman of the first four, and I really loved it. Batman and Robin is one of the worst movies ever made. I don't understand how one could like it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Batman Returns is the best batman movie in my opinion (after Batman Begins) and is probably the most similar to Batman Begins in that it is one of the darker movies. I'm not really sure what you meant by it not flowing well.

As far as Keaton as batman...eh. He wasn't bad, I didn't think. I would rank the actors Bale, Kilmer, Keaton, Clooney. Clooney might have not been as bad as I think, but all of the other actors might have simply brought him down with the rest of the film. Plus the batsuit had nipples.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information