3 Year Anniversary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Year Anniversary

Well many of you don't know me but today is my 3rd year on these message boards. Normally that wouldn't be a big deal but I am the longest active poster on this board(Besides Scott) so I will give a shout out to myself. I signed up for the board about a day or two after Scott put them up and I've stuck around through everything here. I'd like to thank Scott for creating a place to talk about football, baseball, and everything else anyone could think of. I've spent countless hours wasting my life here and I am glad I have. That is all.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    Well many of you don't know me but today is my 3rd year on these message boards. Normally that wouldn't be a big deal but I am the longest active poster on this board(Besides Scott) so I will give a shout out to myself. I signed up for the board about a day or two after Scott put them up and I've stuck around through everything here. I'd like to thank Scott for creating a place to talk about football, baseball, and everything else anyone could think of. I've spent countless hours wasting my life here and I am glad I have. That is all.
    How did you find it so quickly?

Comment

I'd like to thank you for being a Mets fan and taking 2 out of 3 from the Cubs this weekend.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I'd like to thank you for being a Giants fan and for being a good, loyal poster on this board.

We need a violin to be playing in the background.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Mets fans... FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
            How did you find it so quickly?
            I always visited the site for his draft information way before the message board setup so I guess I saw it on the bottom or whatever. I believe I was actually 6th overall to sign up but the other 5 guys never posted more than 5 or 10 times.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Congrats and happy anniversary.

Comment

we're not gonna celebrate simms2clayton next are we?

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                  we're not gonna celebrate simms2clayton next are we?
                  yeah, did he get banned?

anyway, congrats giantsfan

Comment

What a lackluster response. I feel bad I even made this thread haha. Thanks to everyone who responded though.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

congrats, i hope i stick around that long
                      HOF?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Congrats lol, that's some big time staying power.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

The problem with me is I have no where near as many posts as most of the important guys on these boards. When I joined I just read most stuff for insight. I didn't actually start to post a lot until a year ago or even a little less.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            The problem with me is I have no where near as many posts as most of the important guys on these boards. When I joined I just read most stuff for insight. I didn't actually start to post a lot until a year ago or even a little less.
                            who cares? youve stuck it out for so long, most people just get bored and leaave

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                              who cares? youve stuck it out for so long, most people just get bored and leaave
                              Your right and this is still one of my favorite websites to visit. I pretty much spend 90% of my internet time on this site and one other. I think most people here are intellignent and I've learned a lot about football from sticking around. It's been a great place to be for everything football and other stuff.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information