Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The greatest song in the world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    ive got freebird... the dueling guitars is awesome

    Sig By Diehardvikingfan

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Steelers4Life View Post
      Not the greatest song IN THE WORLD, but my personal favorite is "8th of November" by Big & Rich.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmHgwjXlsPY
      I think I like Live This Life by Big & Rich a little more than 8th of November. Both are amazing songs. Overall for this subject I'm gonna go with Stairway To Heaven.

      Comment


      • #18
        some contestants

        the wall

        money

        comfortably numb

        stairway to heaven

        kashmuir

        baba o'riley

        pinball wizard

        hotel california

        Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

        I wanna hold your hand

        Hitman D

        Comment


        • #19
          Johnny B. Goode - Calvin Klein

          The one who brought rock.

          Comment


          • #20
            Maybe not the greatest in the world....But Top 10:

            Neal McCoy - Billy's got His Beer Goggles On

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymOGM3d1cMU

            Comment


            • #21
              I can't believe no one has said Bohemian Rhapsody yet.


              http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

              Comment


              • #22
                Glass Onion

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                  I can't believe no one has said Bohemian Rhapsody yet.
                  freddy merucry was brought into music through opera. you can tell that because all of queen's albums are like mini opera's. but still this is not in the running for greatest song ever. fun to sing yes. but then again music itself is totally subjective to the listener and not one song is going to be #1. i am still waiting for someone to say "50-cent in da club" best song ever.

                  Hitman D

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by tEk View Post
                    freddy merucry was brought into music through opera. you can tell that because all of queen's albums are like mini opera's. but still this is not in the running for greatest song ever. fun to sing yes. but then again music itself is totally subjective to the listener and not one song is going to be #1. i am still waiting for someone to say "50-cent in da club" best song ever.
                    And I am still waiting for the first 12 year-old user on NFLDC.com


                    http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Simple Man-Lynard Skynard

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                        Simple Man-Lynard Skynard
                        Southern Man - Neil Young


                        Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I agree with Imagine by John Lennon. Satisfaction is the greatest rock and roll song though.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                            And I am still waiting for the first 12 year-old user on NFLDC.com
                            you lost me? are you insinuating that i no one here is over the age of 12?

                            Hitman D

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Top 5 songs

                              Stair Way To Heaven

                              Free Bird

                              In My Life

                              Hotel California

                              I Love LA

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Sister Hazel - All For You

                                At least, its been my favorite song foreeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrr.




                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information