Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there was a Scouting Report on you...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Height:6'0
    Weight:145
    Position: PG,SG,SF
    Description: Good basketball body, can grab rim, great shooter, good passing and dribbling, good driver, okay on ball defence,good off ball defence and he is white

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      I wasn't talking about you specifically.
      I didn't know so I assumed. My bad.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
      164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
      50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
      Record: 7-3

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
        Football

Height: 6'3''
        Weight: 188 lbs.
        Position: WR/ Can also play QB/S
        Forty: 4.6
        Bench reps: Dont Know
        Vertical: Dont Know
        Shuttle: Dont Know
        Class: 2011

Strengths: Uses frame well shields the defender from the ball. Great jump ball 50/50 skills. Physical WR who loves to stiff arm. Nicknamed "shake 'n' bake for being a dangerous threat YAC.

Weaknesses: Doesnt have top end speed. Caries the ball unsecurley when in open field which causes fumbles.

Hockey

Height: 6'3''
        Weight: 188 lbs.
        Position: Def
        Forty: 4.6
        Bench reps: Dont Know
        Vertical: Dont Know
        Shuttle: Dont Know

Strengths: Strong knowledge and decision maker. Physical player who loves to take the body. Former forward who posses solid offensive skills. Pins players on boards often and in control. Great hips.

Weaknesses: Can be too aggressive and will get beat lunging at players. Pinches everytime he gets the puck and a little space which can lead to a odd break going the otherway. In the offensive zones plays to shallow and allows opposition to get behind him.

I hope thats the year u graduate college because those would be insane numbers for a 14 year old

Sig thanks to Tobzilla

Comment

wow i didnt even see the one where it said (in 3 years) 6'8 290 with 4.5 speed.....i believe most of the stuff like heights and weights....but some of these 40's are crazy

Sig thanks to Tobzilla

Comment

kids dont realize that anything under a 4.8 for like highschoolers is pretty good (unless you're bound for D1)... i doubt 13 year olds are breaking 5...
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by Jags#7 View Post
              wow i didnt even see the one where it said (in 3 years) 6'8 290 with 4.5 speed.....i believe most of the stuff like heights and weights....but some of these 40's are crazy
              I changed it from 4.5 to 4.6-4.75.

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
                kids dont realize that anything under a 4.8 for like highschoolers is pretty good (unless you're bound for D1)... i doubt 13 year olds are breaking 5...
                I know a 12 year old who's 5'7 150 lbs runs a 4.6. He's a D-1 prospect already.

Comment

Originally posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
                  Blasphemy! Cody Paul has to be at least a 4.4! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
                    Isn't 150 pretty fat for a 12 year old who's 5'7? Unless the kid is BUILT.

Comment

Oh this will be fantastic.
                      Back when I was 17... i actually played sports.

Height: 5'2ish.
                      Weight: 110
                      Position: Doubles Tennis (yeah for non-contact sports!)
                      Class: 1998

Strengths: Explosive power for size, gets good top spin, lots of spin in serves, top notch reaction times, knack for net play. Good initial hip movement into creating solid contact with the ball. Sore loser.

Weaknesses: Asian (tennis is for white people... racists), Short, average first serve, bad angle of attack, lacks expert control. Not an easy partner to play with...

and 10 years later, it's exactly the same. i still play tennis. i did manage to play DII tennis in college. i'm a little slower, have better control. the amazing thing is that in reality, metrics don't work for alot of sports. they really don't. the natural instinct of a competitor is better than their 40 time or their experience sometimes. there's only two real metrics in tennis anyway. racket power and footspeed. and footspeed is only a measure of agility/reaction.
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Yeah its why you cant even look in threads like these. You know theres going to be a ton of kids thinking they COULD run 4.6's. When in real life they have NO idea how to even run one. Yes kids, there is technique to it.

Comment

I hope thats the year u graduate college because those would be insane numbers for a 14 year old
                          2011-2012 would be my college graduating year, I just finished High School so I am by no means 14.

Comment

Football:
                            Height: 5'8"
                            Weight: 208 lbs
                            Pos: FB, LB, DT.
                            40 time: 5.3-ish
                            Don't know how many reps, so will go with max.
                            Bench: 315 lbs
                            Squat: 545 lbs
                            Shuttle: 5.5-ish
                            FB Strengths: Quick burst, good ball carrier with great hands. Great lead blocker. Good vision, nasty demeanor, tries to hurt anyone in his path. Surprising agility and flexibility. Smart player. Afraid to do nothing.
                            FB Weaknesses: Could use more experience at the position, pass blocking could be improved. Not fast at all, no second gear.

LB Strengths: Intense player, avoids/breaks blockers and negotiates trash well. Always around the action, good form tackler, fundamentals are solid. Vocal leader of defense. Run-stuffer, clogs up the gaps well and reads plays well. Will get some QB pressures and sacks, but is most productive against the run.
                            LB Weaknesses: Poor in pass coverage, can get beaten by the faster TEs and RBs, don't ever try to match him up against any WR. Also slow for the position. New at the postion, and therefore raw.

DT Strengths: Quick with adequate speed. Good arsenal of moves. Great at reaching the QB and causing pressure. Knows the position well and has lots of experience. Smart player who can set up O-linemen. Great jab and nasty demeanor. Never gives up on the play. Plays bigger than his size would indicate.

DT Weaknesses: Undersized and is ineffective against the double team. Endurance concerns would be a major problem, would need to be rotated in and out.

Baseball:
                            Height: 5'8"
                            Weight: 208 lbs
                            Position: Catcher

Strengths: Feilds the position well, rarely a passed ball. Fantastic in tagout situations, blocks plate well, and doesn't let man get home. (If he has the ball, the runner is as good as out) Good leader and handles pitchers well. Knows how to negotiate a batter and sets him up well. Sufficient throwing accuracy and velocity. Good eye for the ball while batting, always has a high on base percentage. Has adequate power, and places ball well. Intense and emotional.

Weaknesses: Not good at throwing out potential base stealers, could use a quicker jump out of the catchers box. Not much versatility, either play catcher or third. Slow, unlikely to ever get an infeild single. Not a major home-run threat, but is known to get a few.
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                              Isn't 150 pretty fat for a 12 year old who's 5'7? Unless the kid is BUILT.
                              Definitely not, that is probably about normal, even on the light side I would say. I'm 5'8" and 208, I do have plenty of muscle, but there is fat there as well. Honestly though, I wouldn't say I'm fat, I would say I have the physique of an un-jacked body builder.
                              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                                Definitely not, that is probably about normal, even on the light side I would say. I'm 5'8" and 208, I do have plenty of muscle, but there is fat there as well. Honestly though, I wouldn't say I'm fat, I would say I have the physique of an un-jacked body builder.
                                208 for a 5-8" guy is pretty overweight.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information