Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Halloween 2007



    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=126058318

    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=101946169

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_%282007_film%29

    movies looks freaking great. you gonna see it? i am for sure


    "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707


  • #2
    I'm a fan of Rob Zombies other movies so Iím sure Iíll end up seeing it. Zombie seems to have a cool vision but remaking a classic like Halloween isn't easy.

    We'll see, but one thing I do know is the soundtrack is real good.
    Taking a Knapp.

    Comment


    • #3
      eh, i'll just play manhunt 2 for my wii.
      (official release date)
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


      Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
        eh, i'll just play manhunt 2 for my wii.
        (official release date)
        I thought they delayed that for the time being, because nobody is going to release an "Adult Only" rated title..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          I thought they delayed that for the time being, because nobody is going to release an "Adult Only" rated title..
          Except...adults. :boo smilies:

          Hitman D

          "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

          Comment


          • #6
            I'll go see it. I love the Halloween movies.

            Comment


            • #7
              Im going as a purple parrot, of Legend of The Hidden Temple. Me an.. oh this about a movie

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                I thought they delayed that for the time being, because nobody is going to release an "Adult Only" rated title..
                i think they got it cleared to go. it was on ign yesterday.
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I love to watch the Halloween movies and to get a new one leading back to the beginning is great


                  Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    a must see. its right up there with 300 as my favorite movie


                    "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                      a must see. its right up there with 300 as my favorite movie
                      It wasn't like Hostel was it, with half of it being porn and the other half being gore?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                        It wasn't like Hostel was it, with half of it being porn and the other half being gore?
                        ha pretty close, lots of nudity and lots of blood but way better than Hostel. Its a cool movie we get to see how Michael grew up and why he is the way he is, This is by far the best Halloween movie to come out since part four. IMO the Halloween series went to hell after part 4, 5-8 are awful... (part 3 doesn't count)

                        Rob Zombie brought back the character of Michael Myers as a brutal killer, he made him creepy again.
                        Taking a Knapp.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If not for college football starting today, I'd be going to see it, but, I'll just go see it tomorrow. I'm really excited to see it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well, I went and saw it today, and thought it was a good movie. Totally different from Carpenter's film. Different ending. Everything was different. I thought Malcolm McDowell did a terrible job as Dr. Loomis. I guess it's hard to replicate Donald Pleasance. Overall, I enjoyed it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                              Well, I went and saw it today, and thought it was a good movie. Totally different from Carpenter's film. Different ending. Everything was different. I thought Malcolm McDowell did a terrible job as Dr. Loomis. I guess it's hard to replicate Donald Pleasance. Overall, I enjoyed it.
                              I don't think anyone could've replaced Pleasance as Loomis


                              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information