Heroes season two!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    Yeah but we say Linderman clearly die in season 1. Kensai looks like he can't die
    Well wasnt his brain ripped out? Because if you remember Claire can technically die if damage is done to her brain so maybe that could be the reason. *shrugs*

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
      Well wasnt his brain ripped out? Because if you remember Claire can technically die if damage is done to her brain so maybe that could be the reason. *shrugs*
      Linderman's healing other people is a power in it's own. I do think that Takeo Senzei is one of the old guard of Heroes along with Linderman though

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
        Does anyone else think Kensei may perhaps be Linderman? Didnt linderman have the power to heal things, also if you recall Linderman saying "You have my sword" to Hiro in one of last seasons episodes.
        If you read the graphic novels on nbc.com it shows Linderman and Nate/Peter Petrelli's dad in 'Nam and they were both young. He shows then he does age and therefore cannot be Kensei.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• I'm catching up on Heroes right now. The disease that is affecting "mutants" that they mention in episode one is just like the Legacy virus from X-Men.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• anybody else notice the same cockroach near that dead guy as from the end of last season?

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
              anybody else notice the same cockroach near that dead guy as from the end of last season?
              Yeah. it's also the same cockroach from the cell Sylar was held in when HRG captured him. And the same cockroach that was in Mohinder's apartment in season one

Comment

• Just throwing this out there. Probably not true. Anyone think that Micah's family in New orleans might be related to Mr Devereaux(the black guy who died early in the 1st season that was part of the original 9)? Heroes loves to intertwine all of these characters and afterall Deveraux is a name that would be common nown in Cajun country. i wouldn't be shocked to find out that The grandma(Lt Uhura) was married to or related to Deveraux. Just a weird theory I came up with just now

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  Just throwing this out there. Probably not true. Anyone think that Micah's family in New orleans might be related to Mr Devereaux(the black guy who died early in the 1st season that was part of the original 9)? Heroes loves to intertwine all of these characters and afterall Deveraux is a name that would be common nown in Cajun country. i wouldn't be shocked to find out that The grandma(Lt Uhura) was married to or related to Deveraux. Just a weird theory I came up with just now
                  I've never met someone with the last name of Devereux and I don't live too far away from Cajun Country. And BTW, New Orleans isn't in Cajun Country. That's about an hour west of N.O.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• The girl doing the 619 at the end was classic.

Comment

• That was so badass.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• i miss peter :(

Comment

• I don't know the Claire storyline is so boring and a waste of time. Interesting to see what happens when Silar takes Mya and her brothers powers, he will be even that much more powerful but will he be able to stop it is the question but there is always the small chance they escape, btw does Silar have his powers back???

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• I'm pretty sure all he has is his power and not all the ones he used to have.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• Sylar is injured and has lost his "mojo". It is possible that the Company did something to him to keep him from using his powers. Either that, or it's a mental block. My assumption is that he'll have some sort of trigger event and get his power back.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Is anyone else completely annoyed by West? I HATE that kid. He sucks, and his scenes with Claire are horrendous. I would appreciate it if he would die in a fire or become evil.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information