Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never gamble.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Read Sparknotes not books

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

edit: I'm so sweet, I solved my own problem
        Last edited by scottyboy; 09-04-2007, 03:46 PM.
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          Read Sparknotes and books
          Fixed.

The best way to get good grades is to get your teacher to like you. It can mean the difference between a B and an A.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
          Originally posted by yodachu
          Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
            not completely true, I never once in high school turned in the small, busy work homework and I always passed my classes with a B or higher. The trick is to do exceptionally well on essays, group assingments and tests. My teachers absolutely hated me because I payed little attention in class when I actually showed up, but always aced their tests and wrote amazing papers.
            my problem is I can't write a exceptionally well essay and I am not so good at taking tests.

Comment

not completely true, I never once in high school turned in the small, busy work homework and I always passed my classes with a B or higher. The trick is to do exceptionally well on essays, group assingments and tests. My teachers absolutely hated me because I payed little attention in class when I actually showed up, but always aced their tests and wrote amazing papers.
              i kinda have the same approach... ya know i can write a good paper, i'm good with the group assignments, and i always ace tests... the problem is i dont do the HW like yourself AND i'm the kinda kid that teachers hate, with a passion. when im not fooling around annoying the hell out of them i try to call em out on everything they say thats wrong or isnt 100% right.... i only do that to the teachers i dislike/dont respect and it led me to a big struggle to find a teacher to write a recommendation letter... plus im on the hockey team and we have a very bad rep
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

i dont pay any attenetion in class, especially english. I'm just naturally good at BS'ing essays, it helps ALOT. i do my homework, but only for the teachers i know check it, which actually hurts me, because by not doing me hw i dont leanr the stuff, and am confused in some classes. but if i do hw, thats less time playing NCAA 08, Madden and time on NFLDC. now which is more important honestly?

this year i will have to pay more attenetion as it being junior year and if i dont get into Rutgers i may kill myself...
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                  this year i will have to pay more attenetion as it being junior year and if i dont get into Rutgers i may kill myself...
                  dude rutgers isnt that hard to get into... its my safety school and i'm a B+ A- student with okay SATs.... its not a tough school to get into
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
                    dude rutgers isnt that hard to get into... its my safety school and i'm a B+ A- student with okay SATs.... its not a tough school to get into
                    yes but is the greatest school EVER

my grades are right around your range, and the majority are honors courses, boosting them a bit. i'm worried with my SAT's but again, i NEED to get into RU.
                    We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                      yes but is the greatest school EVER

my grades are right around your range, and the majority are honors courses, boosting them a bit. i'm worried with my SAT's but again, i NEED to get into RU.
                      lol Rutgers rejecting the greatest of all Rutgers homers... painful irony.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Follow your head, not your heart. The heart is easily manipulated by countless outside forces and will often convince the head that it and only it knows what's in your best interest. Not true. Listen to your heart, but follow your head. And I don't mean the little one. That thing is one of the chief manipulators of the heart's feelings.

Comment

i heard rutgers campus kinda blows

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information