Classes with College Athletes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
    I hate yayareaRB, Elco beat us, those bastards, But Beets, the starting(?) RG for Kentucky. PT Gates, Partied with Ryan Powdrell. bunch of other guys, but not many huge guys
    Were you the one at Saddleback?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
      Were you the one at Saddleback?
      yep there was someone at ur College from El Toro that quit, whats his name again?

Comment

yep there was someone at ur College from El Toro that quit, whats his name again?
        I don't know where everyone is from, and we have had a few people quit, usually before they were here long enough for me to even know them. Were you there when Benny Schenk was? He is a 5th yr senior now, so he might have been there before you.
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Is he a WR or TE, i remember Schenk, just not what his possition is, kinda a weird white guy. This is my 3rd year at Saddleback, and i was forced to redshit(academicly inellegable) i hurt my back and missed 2 months of school, didnt think i would play again then tried and it wasnt bad, im thinking about going to a 4 year, got any room for O-lineman?

Grayshirt(1), Played(2), Redshirt(3)
          Last edited by Green Bay Scat; 09-05-2007, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I went to high school with Jesus.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Is he a WR or TE, i remember Schenk, just not what his possition is, kinda a weird white guy
              Well, he is a FS here, not sure what he would have played there, but ya, thats him.
              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                Well, he is a FS here, not sure what he would have played there, but ya, thats him.
                hes a redneck with acne problems right? nah he always played SS, it was just my first year, but i rememeber him, i know he doesnt know me, everyone hated me my first year there lol

edit also its Tom Barger(u know him)

Comment

Last semester Jamarcus Russell lived in the same apartment complex as me. His was 3 or 4 buildings down from mine so I only met him a handful of times.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Hunting

I'm just curious as to everyone's stance on hunting. I'm in no way advocating what Michael Vick did, I'm a HUGE dog lover and don't like to even kill ants and spiders, but how are the two any different? Malicious or not, hunting is still killing animals...for sport no less, and that is not only not illegal, but widely accepted. I just wanna see how some people feel about this...

Yes, I'm watching the Criminal Minds repeat in which the serial killer hunts humans in a forest like deer...
                    Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                      I'm just curious as to everyone's stance on hunting. I'm in no way advocating what Michael Vick did, I'm a HUGE dog lover and don't like to even kill ants and spiders, but how are the two any different? Malicious or not, hunting is still killing animals...for sport no less, and that is not only not illegal, but widely accepted. I just wanna see how some people feel about this...

Yes, I'm watching the Criminal Minds repeat in which the serial killer hunts humans in a forest like deer...
                      why in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by nvot9 View Post

Way to hijack a thread...........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                          Seriously, if you were to succesfully hijack a thread you would turn it into a running sex joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                            Seriously, if you were to succesfully hijack a thread you would turn it into a running sex joke.
                            Let the PackersLegend Can't Get Laid Jokes start NOW!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Let the PackersLegend Can't Get Laid Jokes start NOW!
                              PackerLegend couldn't get laid by Kirstie Alley with his dick wrapped in bacon.

Comment

JACK!!! come quick we have a hijack situation!
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information