Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classes with College Athletes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
    I hate yayareaRB, Elco beat us, those bastards, But Beets, the starting(?) RG for Kentucky. PT Gates, Partied with Ryan Powdrell. bunch of other guys, but not many huge guys
    Were you the one at Saddleback?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by someone447 View Post
      Were you the one at Saddleback?
      yep there was someone at ur College from El Toro that quit, whats his name again?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
        yep there was someone at ur College from El Toro that quit, whats his name again?
        I don't know where everyone is from, and we have had a few people quit, usually before they were here long enough for me to even know them. Were you there when Benny Schenk was? He is a 5th yr senior now, so he might have been there before you.
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
        Hunter S. Thompson

        Comment


        • #19
          Is he a WR or TE, i remember Schenk, just not what his possition is, kinda a weird white guy. This is my 3rd year at Saddleback, and i was forced to redshit(academicly inellegable) i hurt my back and missed 2 months of school, didnt think i would play again then tried and it wasnt bad, im thinking about going to a 4 year, got any room for O-lineman?

          Grayshirt(1), Played(2), Redshirt(3)
          Last edited by Green Bay Scat; 09-05-2007, 09:03 PM.

          Comment


          • #20
            I went to high school with Jesus.

            bonekrusher on the sig magic
            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
              Is he a WR or TE, i remember Schenk, just not what his possition is, kinda a weird white guy
              Well, he is a FS here, not sure what he would have played there, but ya, thats him.
              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
              Hunter S. Thompson

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                Well, he is a FS here, not sure what he would have played there, but ya, thats him.
                hes a redneck with acne problems right? nah he always played SS, it was just my first year, but i rememeber him, i know he doesnt know me, everyone hated me my first year there lol

                edit also its Tom Barger(u know him)

                Comment


                • #23
                  Last semester Jamarcus Russell lived in the same apartment complex as me. His was 3 or 4 buildings down from mine so I only met him a handful of times.

                  Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

                  Who Dat Nation!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Hunting

                    I'm just curious as to everyone's stance on hunting. I'm in no way advocating what Michael Vick did, I'm a HUGE dog lover and don't like to even kill ants and spiders, but how are the two any different? Malicious or not, hunting is still killing animals...for sport no less, and that is not only not illegal, but widely accepted. I just wanna see how some people feel about this...

                    Yes, I'm watching the Criminal Minds repeat in which the serial killer hunts humans in a forest like deer...
                    Glenn Dorsey will slip...

                    Jets will not take McFadden...

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                      I'm just curious as to everyone's stance on hunting. I'm in no way advocating what Michael Vick did, I'm a HUGE dog lover and don't like to even kill ants and spiders, but how are the two any different? Malicious or not, hunting is still killing animals...for sport no less, and that is not only not illegal, but widely accepted. I just wanna see how some people feel about this...

                      Yes, I'm watching the Criminal Minds repeat in which the serial killer hunts humans in a forest like deer...
                      why in this thread?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                        I'm just curious as to everyone's stance on hunting. I'm in no way advocating what Michael Vick did, I'm a HUGE dog lover and don't like to even kill ants and spiders, but how are the two any different? Malicious or not, hunting is still killing animals...for sport no less, and that is not only not illegal, but widely accepted. I just wanna see how some people feel about this...

                        Yes, I'm watching the Criminal Minds repeat in which the serial killer hunts humans in a forest like deer...
                        Way to hijack a thread...........

                        Magical sig by OSUGiants

                        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                        Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                          Way to hijack a thread...........
                          Seriously, if you were to succesfully hijack a thread you would turn it into a running sex joke.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                            Seriously, if you were to succesfully hijack a thread you would turn it into a running sex joke.
                            Let the PackersLegend Can't Get Laid Jokes start NOW!

                            Magical sig by OSUGiants

                            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                            Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                              Let the PackersLegend Can't Get Laid Jokes start NOW!
                              PackerLegend couldn't get laid by Kirstie Alley with his dick wrapped in bacon.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                                Way to hijack a thread...........


                                JACK!!! come quick we have a hijack situation!
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information