Sarf's 6 NFLDC Truths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarf's 6 NFLDC Truths

I was going to do 10, but I didn't want to conform......it's not because I couldn't think of 4 more. And seriously, do you really need 10?

1. Comahan who?
    Most people who read this will still not know who or what a comahan is, it's ok gents and aq....you will not see many of his post because he only posts in the Wrestling forum, Harry Potter threads and random drafts like, "Marval Comic Costume Draft". Believe it or not....comahan is a Mod, well; technically he is, but he only uses his mod powers in the wrestling thread, Harry Potter thread.....and random drafts...

[njx9font]

2. njx9 <3's sarf
    njx will continue to mention the word 'sarf' in 84&#37; of his post( i believe that number will increase). i don't blame him, i'm just too damn adorable.

bonus truth: i will pwn njx9 in fantasy hockey once again.

[/njx9font]

3. CUTLER IS A GOD!!!!1
    Certain people will continue to rave about Jay Cutler, and how they hopped on his bandwagon wayyy before the 2006 draft. These certain people have already anointed Cutler as the "second coming*" and will ascend to early Brett Farve-esque type career for the next 10 years. You'll ususally see ridiculous things like "amazing arm strength", "great zip on the ball", or "he wears the number 6 because 3 X 2 = 6, the 2 meaning *second coming*" Theres even a Church of Cutler. Doesn't it feel like your're talking to VYoungISAGOD all over again?

4. Royal Rumble 2007-2008 aka Recruiting Thread
    Happens every season, the recruiting thread turns into a big ol' cat fight as LOI day nears and it will happen again this year. P-L will again get pissed off, and with his new admin power...the hammer will come down this year! The thread has been locked before, will this be the year that it finally gets shutdown for good? Will a Recruiting Thread-er finallly get banned(ToldLikeItIs, RickNJ83) This is the year that Downthefield finally explodes!!!

5. NFLDC Poster to see the biggest decline in the 2007-2008 season: draftguru151
    Yes, Mr. 25k, a rather bold prediction, but I have my reasons. If you pay enough attention to NFLDC, you would have notice that it took dg some time to reach 25k from 20k. And I believe his pace will worsen throughout this year. I have two main reasons why this will happen:

1. Dg is a freshman at college - With this comes a college work load and a college life style, which will eventually consist of booze, parties and women(i hope).

2. irc> all - dg is a full-fledge member of irc now, which always leads to less posting and more partying (known fact).

Which leads me too...

6. Out with the old, In with the new...2007-2008 ROY: ripdw27
    This kid has shown a lot of promise, plenty of post with tip-top quality. I often find myself inthralled with this young fellow interesting view of the world of sports. ripdw is what DEMECO RYANS (edited by comahan) is to the NFL; ripping through the forum like it was his playground. A sure fire Hall of Famer in the making; you're witnessing history here folks, I can not stress it enough. Dare I say it? The next toonsterwu...

Just kidding.
    Last edited by comahan; 09-05-2007, 08:50 PM.

whos ripdw27?

Comment

sarf is, in fact, 100&#37; correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
        whos ripdw27?
        Hes not on much but he can be recognized as RB Santino Marselle of the Orlando Flash in the National Fantasy League. I was abit surprised to see that though lol.

Comment

You forgot the Jim Sorgi man-crush :O?!

Comment

NFLDC Truth #7:

i get every other one of my posts deleted.

also commie, is there a way around the port being blocked here. (here meaning school, and port, i mean irc port.)

Comment

The Jim Sorgi stuff is getting old. Yea I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                NFLDC Truth #7:

i get every other one of my posts deleted.

also commie, is there a way around the port being blocked here.
                No idea, really. Rick seems to have the same problem as you. Shame really, Rick bitching about you was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post

couldn't have said it better myself...BTW, congrats on the soon to be 5,000 posts Windy
                  Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                  Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                  Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                  A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post

I've got to warn you Windy, you'll never get to 5000 posts with such blasphemy. Jim Sorgi will kill you first.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                    Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

lol.great post.
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Way too many people also made that joke, so I don't want to look like a lame ass that just went along with it.

Eventhough I was the first to say it.
                        Last edited by GB12; 09-05-2007, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Wuts a comahan?

Comment

You forgot to mention the Big Ten homer supremacy on the forum.

I assume your joking on ripdw27.

Comment

ripdw . . . really?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information