Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFLDC's Biggest Losers-Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I manned up.

    Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

    Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

    Comment


    • #17
      Lions won't be the Worst Team in the league.. unless injuries kick our ass.. We could be in the Bottom 5; but there's no punishment for that!

      Comment


      • #18
        what if 2 teams end up w/ the same record and it's the worst, do both teams were the sig?

        SPLOOSH

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
          what if 2 teams end up w/ the same record and it's the worst, do both teams were the sig?
          re-read the first post...


          Sig by me... Hold the applause.

          Comment


          • #20
            I'll wear the tag if the Brownies continue to play football they did the other day...

            Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

            Comment


            • #21
              EDIT: wrong thread.
              Last edited by DaBears9654; 09-11-2007, 01:11 PM.

              NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

              Or @ least they had better be.

              Comment


              • #22
                Wow like i gotta say... we are gonan be the number 1 overall pick holders next year.. our offence looks horrible.. im just waiting till we i have to wear that sig

                Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                  Wow like i gotta say... we are gonan be the number 1 overall pick holders next year.. our offence looks horrible.. im just waiting till we i have to wear that sig
                  Well, if the Giants secondary plays as well as it has so far this season, then I'll hope for a top-10 pick and hopefully a shot at Kenny Phillips.


                  Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Sorry Bills fans, I've got a bad feeling this is all you.
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                      Sorry Bills fans, I've got a bad feeling this is all you.
                      What about us....we lost by three TDs to the Bucs.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                        What about us....we lost by three TDs to the Bucs.
                        nah not as long as you've got S-Jax.

                        Vikings and Chiefs could be serious contenders too though.

                        You never know though, a serious injury to a superstar could derail any team at this point.
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          OK yoda maybe you are in trouble: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3034672
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                            OK yoda maybe you are in trouble: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3034672
                            Well, we have no shot against the Cowboys anyway.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Maybe it's likely that, having signed up, I'll be sporting one of those dubious sigs @ the end of the season after all.

                              NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

                              Or @ least they had better be.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I will use this Bills sig with pride knowing that we will have the #1 overall pick and have absoluely nobody of need to take #1 overall. I wonder if Dallas would trade both their 1st rounders(guessing the 6th and 31st picks) to move up and take Darren McFadden.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information