No announcement yet.

Couple Of Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to know if the Rams are gonna win a football game this season.

Comment

Somebody should create a room, but like online...where people from a message board can talk sports or w/e.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        Make a television specifically for music. I would call it Music Television! Wait a minute...
        justin timberlake called out mtv last night at the vma's he said mtv play more videos we dont want to see all that reality crap and left after he got his awards

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
          justin timberlake called out mtv last night at the vma's he said mtv play more videos we dont want to see all that reality crap and left after he got his awards
          The videos they play are crap anyways, so he is really making no sense at all.

Comment

All ideas are godly.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
              The videos they play are crap anyways, so he is really making no sense at all.
              Agreed, I don't wanna listen to "They Tried to Make Me Go to Rehab" every minute of every day.

Comment

thats why they have mtv hits/mtv jams, that if you have digital cable

Comment

Why would anyone want to lynch Rachel Nichols?

I mean.. unless lynch means to tie someone up in a basement for use whenever I feel like it and posting videos of it on P2P networks anonymously.. But who would want to do that??? You?

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    Why would anyone want to lynch Rachel Nichols?

I mean.. unless lynch means to tie someone up in a basement for use whenever I feel like it and posting videos of it on P2P networks anonymously.. But who would want to do that??? You?
                    She's a 6/10 for me.

Comment

you are in no position to turn down a 6 my friend

and i would make rachel nichols my personal sex slave as long as she didn't use that annoying reporter voice when she's having conversations or moaning uncontrollably.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                      Titty sprinkles

Comment

oh, and i'd like to add that i'd much rather have Erin Andrews or Stacey Dales as my personal sex slaves, but that is neither here nor there. I would never turn down any of the 3 though.

now, why should we lynch her?

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                        Titty sprinkles

Comment

I wish someone could invent a television that is played in the toilet. I want something to watch while I take a whiz.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I love Frasier, probably my favorite non-sport show there is, feels kinda awkward at 16 though but eh; not a big deal.

TBS is the closest thing to that sitcom channel. King of Queens, Seinfeld, Raymond, Friends (blech), Fresh Prince, Just Shoot Me, Yes Dear, Home Improvement (hated it) are all on the air from like 12-9. But now they are ******* around with original programming.
                            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

TBS ain't no UPN!

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                                I wish someone could invent a television that is played in the toilet. I want something to watch while I take a whiz.
                                It could be on the toilet seat when you lift it up, but you're going to need a special cover over it so it doesn't get messed up when you piss on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information