No announcement yet.

Couple Of Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone seen the show Mad Money on CNBC? Basically, a financial analyst (high on caffeine) analyzes the stock market from the past day, projects stocks, and answers calls from viewers about different stocks.

Now, here's my idea:

Take out every mention of the STOCK MARKET and replace it with FANTASY BASEBALL.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
    Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelers4Life View Post
      Has anyone seen the show Mad Money on CNBC? Basically, a financial analyst (high on caffeine) analyzes the stock market from the past day, projects stocks, and answers calls from viewers about different stocks.

Now, here's my idea:

Take out every mention of the STOCK MARKET and replace it with FANTASY BASEBALL.
      I the know the host of that show, the guy is insane in regular life too. Sat next to him at a wedding.

Comment

i want erin andrews so bad, maybe too bad. hopefully she covers a bball game this year. i will get my pic with her

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
          i want erin andrews so bad, maybe too bad. hopefully she covers a bball game this year. i will get my pic with her
          yea she's the hottest sports reporter no question

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
            She should wear a basketball jersey instead of a sweater.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
              She should wear a basketball jersey instead of a sweater.
              nah the sweater is her thing, it just makes me want her more

Comment

basketball jersey pillows doesn't carry the same ring to it. maybe it's just me, i dunno...

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                Titty sprinkles

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                  Somebody should create a room, but like online...where people from a message board can talk sports or w/e.
                  laugh out loud

Comment

I've been faithfully watching 24 on A&E...they just finished Season 3 today, Season 4 therefore starts tomorrow. I've seen a random episode or two and the last few episodes of Season 4, so it's "spoiled" for me, but it's the last season left for me to watch. A ranking of seasons, minus 4:

1. Season 5. If I watched them in order, Season 1 wins. However, due to timing (second full season that I saw) and complicated unexplainable mental reasons, Season 5 edges out. It's an overall great season.

2. Season 1. The first. The original. Tension and action-packed, the beginning of a legend.

3. Season 3. A good season overall. Side note: I thought Nina Myers' death was pretty cool.

4. Season 2. Good overall, but there's a sense of disappointment to it that I can't put a finger on.

5. Season 6. My first season, but "the first shall be last." It just wasn't that good.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

i have a confession to make...

i Love DChess

even though he hates me

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                        TBS ain't no UPN!
                        TBS=UPN minus all the black

Sig by Me

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv View Post
                          laugh out loud
                          you think you're so sweet now dont you, well guess what. you ain't. nerv tell irc to stop drinking the haterade, i think they'll listen to you.

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                            justin timberlake called out mtv last night at the vma's he said mtv play more videos we dont want to see all that reality crap and left after he got his awards
                            It's official.

Justin Timberlake is the most badass person alive.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

thought this was funny
                              Last edited by P-L; 09-14-2007, 12:32 AM. Reason: Inappropriate picture

Comment

looks like Chris Tucker

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information