Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 teams have already been assembled!

Comment

A current moderator, a former moderator, and a former administrator:like anyone else has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
        A current moderator, a former moderator, and a former administrator:like anyone else has a chance.
        That's right folks . . . team XioYodaShivMeraChuEr has been formed.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Just to let u know, I wanted the name to be Three Guys Named Frank, but I got outvoted.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
            Just to let u know, I wanted the name to be Three Guys Named Frank, but I got outvoted.
            Outvoted? So what you're saying is that my vote counts for more than yours?

OK, the team formerly known as XioYodaShivMeraChuEr, is asking for new name suggestions . . .
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post

OK, the team formerly known as XioYodaShivMeraChuEr, is asking for new name suggestions . . .
              No, I was joking.....plus, ur vote does count more, u are captain Frank Xiomera.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post

edit, nevermind.

Comment

Talk to me if you are interested in forming a new team.

Comment

Im intrested if anyone wants me on there team

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

was a lurker for a couple years, started posting a little bit this year. Would like to do it but dont know how helpful i can be with NFLDC history but if anyone needs someone, pm me and i'd be willing to put some time into it(am a college student so have plenty of time to spare).
                      JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

mangini for pres, Man Of Steel, and neko4 are a team... not sure the name we'll get back to ya
                        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I'm interested if somebody needs someone... PM me

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

What's the point of this? I don't really get it. Do we get something if we win it?

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                              What's the point of this? I don't really get it. Do we get something if we win it?
                              you get the honor being D-Unit's friend

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                                What's the point of asking, "What's the point?"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information