Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Johnson Will Do The Lambeau Leap Into The Dawg Pound

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by someone447 View Post
    Someone tried that, I dont remember if it was a bear or a viking, they got denied and beer dumped on them.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

    Fred Smoot, will never do that again. He didn't even make it over the wall. It shows it best at the end.

    Hitman D

    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

    Comment


    • #32
      If someone tried to do this in Oakland they would be shivved.

      Comment


      • #33
        I'll be in the dawg pound, I hope to god Bodden plays.

        Comment


        • #34
          He'll be fine, worst case scenario he gets pushed back down and dumped with food/beer... That's actually the funniest scenario, I would laugh if he went to jump and they just started to pour the beer/nachos to him.

          Comment


          • #35
            if he tried it at lambeau he would just get pushed back and cussed at. which isnt a whole lot different then a minor trying to get into a stripclub

            i hope to god i get this game on tv tomw. i also hope to god hes not in as severe condition like kevin everett was last week lol. im guessing people will throw food and garbage at him, but no one will actually punch him or anything like that.part of me also thinks that there mite be one fan that ruins it in the front row n just pushes him back. anyway lets just hope he jumps in with his helmet.

            i think palmertocj pretty much hit the nail on the head that sums up what i just said
            Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
            I smoke ten blunts before lunch
            Gucci Mane

            Comment


            • #36
              Cleavland fans, would be amazed and then hope that it will become a tradition of jumping in the Pound

              Comment


              • #37
                he did and it was sweet
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                Comment


                • #38
                  http://www.nfl.com/players/profile?id=00-0020397

                  See the can't miss play

                  #MoncriefArmy

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I thought that the fans would be a little more harsh than that...


                    Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Got flipped off a bunch, pushed back down and got beer poured on him. Pretty much what expected.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                        Got flipped off a bunch, pushed back down and got beer poured on him. Pretty much what expected.
                        And he lost the game which makes it even better.
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                        Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                          And he lost the game which makes it even better.
                          Chad Johnson, with 200+ yards and 2 touchdown grabs lost the game? I'd like to know what would win the game.

                          Hitman D

                          "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Boston View Post
                            Chad Johnson, with 200+ yards and 2 touchdown grabs lost the game? I'd like to know what would win the game.
                            200+ yards rushing and a TD.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                              I thought that the fans would be a little more harsh than that...
                              They were like soft teddy bears. Kindred spirits in the dawg pound.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Boston View Post
                                Chad Johnson, with 200+ yards and 2 touchdown grabs lost the game? I'd like to know what would win the game.
                                Obviously not that.
                                Originally posted by nvot9
                                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                                Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information