• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
    4 words: Red Ring of Death
    me too! :( :( :(

Comment

I'm sooo happy that happened with madden and not halo. Someone would have died if that happened today.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
        Yeah you know what you are right it is an average game because ofcourse all average games score 9.5 on IGN and Gamespot, all average games have a television show dedicated for there release, all average games force retail stores to open their doors the night of the release because people want it so much, average games have a cult following that's never been seen in video games before. Don't be so ignorant next time when you come in and post in a thread that is filled with mostly Halo lovers. You may not like the game, and I have absolutely no problem with that but the reality is this game is loved by the vast majority of gamers and it will most likely be the highest selling game of the next-gen era for the forseeable future.

Other people have stated they don't like the game in this thread and i've had absolutely no problem with what they said because they didn't come off like ignorant pricks when they said it. Some of them actually gave a reasonable explanations on why they don't like it.

Ohh that response of get a girlfriend was real cute. Shutup you ugly *****, if I remember correctly you are the same person who wore a picture of a convicted serial killer as an avatar when we still had them. That's ****** low.
        Robert "Willie" Pickton is a legend!! And how must I state why I do not like it? It never appealed to me, it still doesn't. I was hoping for a statement as to why people are so fond of it, but all I got was this lousy hissy fit.

Comment

Originally posted by j05son View Post
          Lucky for you that M$ extended the warranties on the 360's because of all the Red Rings...
          Still have to wait a long time.

Comment

Osi approves of it
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

im getting it next week it sold out :(

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                Robert "Willie" Pickton is a legend!! And how must I state why I do not like it? It never appealed to me, it still doesn't. I was hoping for a statement as to why people are so fond of it, but all I got was this lousy hissy fit.
                Pickton is the lowest form of human being.

If you really wanted to know what people thought of it maybe you should've tried reading the entire thread because numerous people including myself explained why we liked it so much.

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                  Really? Have you checked everywhere around your area? There's like 5 million copies in America.

stephenson86

Comment

I was tearing it up today online...

My second online game I went 18-0, but I will admit i played a few terrible games at the beginning, once I started doing team slayer only I was playing amazing.

ALSO, I hate the sniper now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                      Pickton is the lowest form of human being.

If you really wanted to know what people thought of it maybe you should've tried reading the entire thread because numerous people including myself explained why we liked it so much.
                      I like it because it's a lot more reliant on the player to win the game instead of relying on teammates. I also like it because it tends to have a lot better controls than other FPS and of course it actually has a plot.

Besides that it's hard to explain why I like Halo, but I couldn't stop playing Halo 2 when it came out, so they're obviously doing something right.

Comment

• so i go to bed last night somehow with my roommates playing the new halo with the sound system on. i wake up and theyd beat the game in less than 7 hours. if i were a hardcore halo fan id be dissappointed with a storyline as short as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                          so i go to bed last night somehow with my roommates playing the new halo with the sound system on. i wake up and theyd beat the game in less than 7 hours. if i were a hardcore halo fan id be dissappointed with a storyline as short as that.
                          they said normal was easy, i didnt know it was THAT easy.
                          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                            Really? that sucks man I just walked in Best Buy a few hours ago and bought it.
                            Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Do peoples heads finally explode when you shoot them in the head?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• never played halo before, but i went and got this today based on what i've heard and i'll say its solid, but i'm terrible, oh god am i bad.........

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                                You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information