• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
    So let me get this right

Mayweather requests olympic-level drug testing
    Pacquiao's camp backs out
    Then PACQUIAO'S camp calls MAYWEATHER a coward?

Where's the logic in this?
    I said after the Cotto fight that Arum was gonna stonewall negotiations. I'm not that surprised that this is happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
      So let me get this right

Mayweather requests olympic-level drug testing
      Pacquiao's camp backs out
      Then PACQUIAO'S camp calls MAYWEATHER a coward?

Where's the logic in this?
      Pacquiao will submit to 3 blood tests. One at the conference, one 30 days before the test, and 1 right after the test. To tell you the truth, I think Mayweather's camp is just trying to delay it.

Comment

• Originally posted by tuan33 View Post
        Pacquiao will submit to 3 blood tests. One at the conference, one 30 days before the test, and 1 right after the test. To tell you the truth, I think Mayweather's camp is just trying to delay it.
        I see where your coming from as both sides have a legit argument, but I tend to side with Money for 2 reasons.

1. Roach said that pac would submit to the testing like 2 weeks ago

2. It's a freaking tablespoon of blood. How is that going to drain him even a little bit? It won't unless he has a serious phobia of needles, but the fact that he would consent to other blood tests and has tattoos blows that theory to ****.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• It's something about him being superstitious with his routine. Why does Floyd all of a sudden get to change the rules. Why can't we just do normal testing. Why does Floyd demand a different set of tests than usual professional boxing. Olympic style testing won't show anything different, Floyd's camp is just trying fck with his head and try to say that they control things.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
            It's something about him being superstitious with his routine. Why does Floyd all of a sudden get to change the rules. Why can't we just do normal testing. Why does Floyd demand a different set of tests than usual professional boxing. Olympic style testing won't show anything different, Floyd's camp is just trying fck with his head and try to say that they control things.
            The issue I have with this is that Floyd's camp made it known they wanted Olympic style testing because they thought Pac takes roids. Roach said okay about 2 weeks ago, now Pac is changing his tune...........again, I can see both sides, but if Pac is clean he should just agree to the testing that Roach said would be fine just 2 weeks ago. And if Floyd is just playing mind games, good for them. Freddie Roach lives for mind games. Boxing is like this......I both hate it and love it at the same time.

Comment

• Floyd's scared. He looked at the Cotto fight again and said "**** That"
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                Floyd's scared. He looked at the Cotto fight again and said "**** That"
                No way......Floyd isnt trying to duck this fight. No way he is looking for an excuse to get out of the biggest moneymaker of all time. Sorry, not buying that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                  The issue I have with this is that Floyd's camp made it known they wanted Olympic style testing because they thought Pac takes roids. Roach said okay about 2 weeks ago, now Pac is changing his tune...........again, I can see both sides, but if Pac is clean he should just agree to the testing that Roach said would be fine just 2 weeks ago. And if Floyd is just playing mind games, good for them. Freddie Roach lives for mind games. Boxing is like this......I both hate it and love it at the same time.
                  It's just a fighter's superstition. I mean lyoto machida drinks his own urine because he thinks it makes him stronger. I can see where Manny is coming from with his refusal to have his blood taken 5 days before the fight. I'm no expert on HGH and steroids but does it cycle out within 30 days? I mean he already said he would agree to the tests 30 days before the fight and right after the fight so I don't understand what is the hold up with Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by tuan33 View Post
                    It's just a fighter's superstition. I mean lyoto machida drinks his own urine because he thinks it makes him stronger. I can see where Manny is coming from with his refusal to have his blood taken 5 days before the fight. I'm no expert on HGH and steroids but does it cycle out within 30 days? I mean he already said he would agree to the tests 30 days before the fight and right after the fight so I don't understand what is the hold up with Mayweather.
                    Yeah for me it depends on the cycle.........if a test 30 days before and right after the fight would produce the same results, there is no issue. If it can cycle out, I totally side with Floyd, superstition or no superstition.

Comment

• Agreeing to a fight and then trying to change **** suddenly doesn't convince me of someone who's fully committed.

With that said- with this potentially being the biggest PPV event ever- I doubt this fight is cancelled
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                        Agreeing to a fight and then trying to change **** suddenly doesn't convince me of someone who's fully committed.

With that said- with this potentially being the biggest PPV event ever- I doubt this fight is cancelled
                        the fight was never actually agreed to or this wouldnt be a debate...........if the contacts were signedis was official this wouldnt be up for debate. Plus, Floyd's camp had made it known 2-3 weeks ago that they wanted Olympic testing because they think Pac does roids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                          No way......Floyd isnt trying to duck this fight. No way he is looking for an excuse to get out of the biggest moneymaker of all time. Sorry, not buying that one.
                          hes been ducking from paq

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                            hes been ducking from paq
                            No way. I will be the first to criticize FMJ for ducking fighters in the past, no way he is ducking Pac Man right now, absolutely no way. A man who lives by the motto :'If it makes dollars, it makes sense" doesnt duck the biggest money fight in the history of the world. Sorry, not buying it. He has ducked more lucrative fights in the past in favor of easier fights (Cotto and Marg specifically), but the money there wasnt a huge difference. Here, the difference (with PPV incentives factored in) is close to a 25-30 million dollar difference. Nobody ducks that, sorry, not buying it.

Comment

• Yeah, Mayweather definitely ducks. If he thinks Pags is a cheater then why not he goes out and beats Pags. It would absolutely make him the true fighter. Avoiding big bout at all costs does not make him the true fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
                                Yeah, Mayweather definitely ducks. If he thinks Pags is a cheater then why not he goes out and beats Pags. It would absolutely make him the true fighter. Avoiding big bout at all costs does not make him the true fighter.
                                Probably because Mayweather could care less whether or not he is a 'true fighter'. He cares whether the money is right. This case it is so he will be fighting.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information