Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
    what are you going to be doing over there (since you aren't infantry)?
    I'm in disbursing. Basically if a guy gets an itchy trigger finger and shoots up a bunch of cows, I have to go pay the farmer for his loss to keep him happy. Basically I'll spend my 7 months either sitting in a vault or walking the streets of Fallujah with 10 million dollars on my back

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      I'm in disbursing. Basically if a guy gets an itchy trigger finger and shoots up a bunch of cows, I have to go pay the farmer for his loss to keep him happy. Basically I'll spend my 7 months either sitting in a vault or walking the streets of Fallujah with 10 million dollars on my back
      Do you still get a gun?

      sig made by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Not that anyone here really cares but I found out today that I might be going to Iraq for 14 months in January. I am currently on a standby list to deploy but I was told that the 7th month deployment I would be going on might get extended to 14 months. Like I said, I doubt anyone cares but I just felt like sharing that everyones favorite poster might be gone for a year. More details will come as soon as I get them
        All the best dude.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
          Do you still get a gun?
          I get my standard issue m16A2 service rifle, a 9mm, and a Benelli combat shotgun. Oh and I never leave base without 2 hand grenades :)

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I get my standard issue m16A2 service rifle, a 9mm, and a Benelli combat shotgun. Oh and I never leave base without 2 hand grenades :)
            thats so badass dude hahha

            sig made by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • #51


              Where'd you get a grenade? lol
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

              Comment


              • #52
                well **** can still go wrong. one of my friends a class above me wasnt in the infantry and he got electrocuted by a wire, and died instantly. so **** can go wrong even if you aren't in combat. well its going to be a long 7 months but maybe you wont hate me when you come back :)

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by DChess View Post
                  well **** can still go wrong. one of my friends a class above me wasnt in the infantry and he got electrocuted by a wire, and died instantly. so **** can go wrong even if you aren't in combat. well its going to be a long 7 months but maybe you wont hate me when you come back :)
                  i know that. However, of all the casulties in Iraq, only 2 have been in my job. One was a Major who was struck in the head with a mortar round. The other was a Cpl who drowned when his truck flipped over while crossing the river

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    Update

                    I got official word today that I leave January 7th to spend at least 7 months in Fallujah
                    I had a friend who was sleeping on some roof in Fallujah.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                      I had a friend who was sleeping on some roof in Fallujah.
                      Great....yet seemingly incomplete story

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        Great....yet seemingly incomplete story
                        I dont know all the details, I just remember being at a party and being informed that one of my friends in the military was in Fulusha sleeping on a roof.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Well Superkev, you do the name of Kevin very proud and stay safe and comeback so I can dominate you in Isketch more, and talk about the Bills, and Hidden In Plain View more!!

                          We'll miss you big time for 7 months, when you get back a big party shall be held for ya!!!
                          HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                          Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I will be in Maryland for 2-3 weeks in December to see family before I go to Iraq. All posters from the Maryand area that are of legal drinking age need to get together and booze it up hardcore

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              I will be in Maryland for 2-3 weeks in December to see family before I go to Iraq. All posters from the Maryand area that are of legal drinking age need to get together and booze it up hardcore
                              What part of Maryland?
                              Originally posted by nvot9
                              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                              Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                I will be in Maryland for 2-3 weeks in December to see family before I go to Iraq. All posters from the Maryand area that are of legal drinking age need to get together and booze it up hardcore
                                This needs to happen! We can't allow our bud to go to Iraq without a drunken night of debauchery. How will he know what he's fighting to defend?

                                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                                Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information