Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brent View Post
    today I feel like making it TACO TUESDAY

    homemade tacos ftw.
    i read this and had a craving and promptly went to the grocery store and cooked up some tacos myself, CHAMPIONSHIP

    Comment


    • Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
      Anyone like Thai food? Ever tried something "thai hot"? I like spicy stuff but I can't bring myself to order it that hot, I'm intimidated.
      That's what i loved about Thailand/Cambodia/Laos. Everything, and i mean everything was spicy. Nothing better for breakfast than a steaming bowl of soup loaded with odds and ends of whatever animal it happened to be, laced with the hottest concoction of chili conceivable. Definitely delicious and it certainly wakes you up.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
        i read this and had a craving and promptly went to the grocery store and cooked up some tacos myself, CHAMPIONSHIP
        Tacos are the best thing on earth.

        I used ground buffalo seasoned with lawry's "taco seasoning," black beans, homemade pico de gallo, homemade guacamole, and shredded colby jack.

        it was really, really good.

        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
          That's what i loved about Thailand/Cambodia/Laos. Everything, and i mean everything was spicy. Nothing better for breakfast than a steaming bowl of soup loaded with odds and ends of whatever animal it happened to be, laced with the hottest concoction of chili conceivable. Definitely delicious and it certainly wakes you up.
          You went to Laos? I'm incredibly jealous. I am going to get there soon, it is on my top 3 places to go list.
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brent View Post
            today I feel like making it TACO TUESDAY

            homemade tacos ftw.
            Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
            i read this and had a craving and promptly went to the grocery store and cooked up some tacos myself, CHAMPIONSHIP
            After reading both of you, I made homemade shrimp tacos. Thank you. It was amazing.


            Silverback....still the best.

            +rep to Jakey for the sig

            Comment


            • Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
              Thank you. It was amazing.
              Tacos > all other food.

              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                Tacos > all other food.
                Burritos, Enchiladas, and Quesadillas > Tacos

                All of them are amazingness tho.
                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                Comment


                • Grilling season is here! Hooray! :D
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                    Burritos, Enchiladas, and Quesadillas > Tacos

                    All of them are amazingness tho.
                    you shut that ***** mouth.

                    anything you put on an enchilada/quesadilla/burrito can be on a taco.

                    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      you shut that ***** mouth.

                      anything you put on an enchilada/quesadilla/burrito can be on a taco.
                      Not a huge fan of the crunchy shell to be honest (i know soft tacos, but in that case I would just use 2 tortillas and make a quesadilla). I dont know why either, I am usually a huge texture guy when it comes to food.
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                        Not a huge fan of the crunchy shell to be honest (i know soft tacos, but in that case I would just use 2 tortillas and make a quesadilla). I dont know why either, I am usually a huge texture guy when it comes to food.
                        I eat soft shell tacos. flour tortillas > corn.

                        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                        Comment


                        • Love hard shelled tacos. I def. prefer them to soft shells. Love me some quesadillas as well, though. mmmmmmmmmm.

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            I eat soft shell tacos. flour tortillas > corn.
                            we can agree on that. Nothing beats fresh, hot four tortillas....I enjoy eating them plain. I had some bomb blue corn tortillas when I was in Mexico tho.....they were ******* good.
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                            Comment


                            • Speaking of tacos...since i havent been on a strict diet or anything, I've actually been having beef tacos. Yum. Ground turkey tacos are good too, but it's really not even close.

                              I splurged for some Taco Bell the other day. A great decision.

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                Speaking of tacos...since i havent been on a strict diet or anything, I've actually been having beef tacos. Yum. Ground turkey tacos are good too, but it's really not even close.

                                I splurged for some Taco Bell the other day. A great decision.
                                I rock the beef even when dieting....just gotta go with a lean mix.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information