X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why don't we have this in Texas, HUH!

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      St. Cloud Minnesota. It truly is a sight to behold.
      I don't ever see myself ever having a reason to go to St. Cloud. As good as it sounds there's no way I could justify driving to St. Cloud for KFC. If it was closer to Minneapolis I'd find away to incorporate it someday, but St. Cloud is what another hour and a half past that.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
        I don't ever see myself ever having a reason to go to St. Cloud. As good as it sounds there's no way I could justify driving to St. Cloud for KFC. If it was closer to Minneapolis I'd find away to incorporate it someday, but St. Cloud is what another hour and a half past that.
        Just spend 50 bucks at KFC and eat until you drop!

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post

About an hour or an hour and a half depending on traffic. I actually think there is another one closer to the twin cities, not sure where though. You're right though, there really is no reason to go to St. Cloud.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
            Just spend 50 bucks at KFC and eat until you drop!
            Exactly. It'd make much more sense to just do it that way. A buffet does sound so much cooler though.

Comment

• All you can eat buffet, for the greasest chicken, Is like putting cheese with mouse traps for your rats.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

• Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
                All you can eat buffet, for the greasest chicken, Is like putting cheese with mouse traps for your rats.
                So what're you trying to say

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                  So what're you trying to say
                  I like tacos.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

• St. Cloud is a garbage city.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                      St. Cloud is a garbage city.

How ******* dare you.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        How ******* dare you.
                        Are you going to SCSU or something? I toured there but it was way too boring for me.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                          Are you going to SCSU or something? I toured there but it was way too boring for me.

Nah I grew up in Sartell right outside St. Cloud though. I toured SCSU but really had no intentions of going there. Didn't mind it just was kind of sick of the area.

Comment

• I toured St. Cloud State as well. Seemed really boring to me.

Sioux Falls, SD has buffets in all their KFC's.

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                              I toured St. Cloud State as well. Seemed really boring to me.

St. Cloud is like one giant 12 street in Sioux Falls. Probably my least favorite city I've ever been to.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                                I toured St. Cloud State as well. Seemed really boring to me.

Stop saying SD like it's not San Diego.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information