The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
    Menu doesn't appear to have any choice as "Dry". But, Chow Fun sounds like the thing to try. It only comes in a quart though, not a pint, but the fridge is as a good as anything for Chinese food.
    normally, jb, if you ask. they'll do it for you, it's not like it's that different.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Yeah, I'm awkward at ordering things, so I fail.

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Yeah, I'm awkward at ordering things, so I fail.
        Hopefully you're not like my friend when ordering food and dick around and say please 5 times before you even order anything. That **** gets on my nerves.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Sounds like me!

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Sounds like me!
            Waitress: Can I take your order sir?
            My friend: Uhhh, yes please. May I please order please one please number 5 please with fries please and a large coke please.....please.
            Waitress: Errr... ok. That'll be $6.43.
            My friend: Thank you please!
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              Fixed it for you.
              Venison is the ****. Usually whack about 8-10 deer per season so there is plenty of that around my house.

When I look at your location i have to doubt that you have tried pheasant before. It's soo good.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                My friend: Thank you please!
                that is a winner right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                  that is a winner right there.
                  That's Guenther the Spaz for ya.
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I am really trying to change my eating habits... I'm not fat, but I did add a couple pounds this year after moving to a house and having to make and buy my own food... I have found myself making pasta, frozen pizzas, eggs, and getting a lot of fast food and I'd like to change that.

Does anyone have any good recipes for good, healthy meals? I like pretty much everything except tuna... I hate tuna...
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                      I am really trying to change my eating habits... I'm not fat, but I did add a couple pounds this year after moving to a house and having to make and buy my own food... I have found myself making pasta, frozen pizzas, eggs, and getting a lot of fast food and I'd like to change that.

Does anyone have any good recipes for good, healthy meals? I like pretty much everything except tuna... I hate tuna...
                      tuna isn't that good for you.

pasta and eggs though are good for you. most meat is good for you, in small quantities.

Comment

tuna isn't that good for you.

pasta and eggs though are good for you. most meat is good for you, in small quantities.
                        I wasn't saying tuna was good for me, I just don't like it. I was saying I like pretty much most foods.

I think I am gonna try a bunch of baked chicken recipes and see how it goes. There's some good ones on the internet and I figure I'll give them a shot.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                          I wasn't saying tuna was good for me, I just don't like it. I was saying I like pretty much most foods.

I think I am gonna try a bunch of baked chicken recipes and see how it goes. There's some good ones on the internet and I figure I'll give them a shot.
                          remember one thing.

cheese really isn't that good for you. when you dump SO much cheese on something, it's all fat, all calories.

Comment

cheese really isn't that good for you.
                            but oh so good to eat.

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                            Venison is the ****. Usually whack about 8-10 deer per season so there is plenty of that around my house.

When I look at your location i have to doubt that you have tried pheasant before. It's soo good.
                            We have some birds, mostly duck and dove. In Texas, the main two are hogs and deer. You can shoot all the hogs you want because they are considered pest animals that destroy your soil and ruin plant life. But if we are going to rate the animals in taste:

1) Duck
                            2) Venison
                            3) Hog

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I made home-made red beans and rice with sausage tonight. Yummmmmmmmmm.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                                I made home-made red beans and rice with sausage tonight. Yummmmmmmmmm.
                                I did the same thing. except gumbo. it is getting that time of year i will start to make gumbo. and it had duck in it. that was killed yesterday. :) yummie.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information