No announcement yet.

The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had this crappy diet egg mcmuffin yesterday and am I also wondering if I will need to post in the fecal thread. The thing was gross.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• How many of have had Donair's. Donair's are ******* amazing. They're like a pita pouch kind of thing filled with tons of meat, with some veggies and sauce. I don't know if they're big in the States but you can find them all over the place in Canada.

Comment

• Coffee is a drug. I will never drink that ****. Diet everything is just terrible. McDonalds is something I can eat everyday of my life. I ate it for 3 weeks straight one time.
        Last edited by GET LOOSE; 02-06-2009, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
          How many of have had Donair's. Donair's are ******* amazing. They're like a pita pouch kind of thing filled with tons of meat, with some veggies and sauce. I don't know if they're big in the States but you can find them all over the place in Canada.
          Yeah Donairs are beast. They're called gyros here

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by GET LOOSE View Post
            McDonals is something I can eat everyday of my life. I ate it for 3 weeks straight one time.
            That's ******* disgusting.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              That's ******* disgusting.
              Lol we were going to keep the streak alive but started to feel a little sick and all that so we had to stop and just went back to once a week after playing football

Comment

Lol we were going to keep the streak alive but started to feel a little sick and all that so we had to stop and just went back to once a week after playing football
                For some reason I bet you get McChicken Sandwich and top it off with some grape drank.

Comment

Yeah and I bet you put on like 10 lbs haha.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    For some reason I bet you get McChicken Sandwich and top it off with some grape drank.
                    Lol Nah I get the Big Mac and top it off with Coca Cola. I dont know how the guy from supersize me kept it going for so long. And he was eating it every meal I only ate it once a day. **** is just crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      Yeah and I bet you put on like 10 lbs haha.
                      Lol I dont I can always gain the weight so im not worried about that

Comment

• Mcdonald's fries are so disgusting...not at all what I remember from when I was younger. I dont eat much fast food at all, the only thing I ever get from Mcdonald's is the $1 mcchicken and the occassional double cheeseburger...but again, these are on pretty rare occassions.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          Mcdonald's fries are so disgusting...not at all what I remember from when I was younger. I dont eat much fast food at all, the only thing I ever get from Mcdonald's is the $1 mcchicken and the occassional double cheeseburger...but again, these are on pretty rare occassions.
                          Wow Im on a whole different page then you with that. There fries to me are like a little piece of heaven. I dont know Maybe it just me

Comment

Wow Im on a whole different page then you with that. There fries to me are like a little piece of heaven. I dont know Maybe it just me
                            Maybe your just gross

Comment

• So Wendy's is my number one fast food place to go to, even though that's like once a month if that, but Chik-Fil-A has an awesome chicken biscuit breakfast sandwhich.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                Mcdonald's fries are so disgusting...not at all what I remember from when I was younger. I dont eat much fast food at all, the only thing I ever get from Mcdonald's is the $1 mcchicken and the occassional double cheeseburger...but again, these are on pretty rare occassions.
                                McDonalds fries are usually oversalted. The worst fries are from burger king. Actually, I'd just say the worst fast food is from burger king. The last time I got food from there, they were selling X-Box 360 games with it.

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                                So Wendy's is my number one fast food place to go to, even though that's like once a month if that, but Chik-Fil-A has an awesome chicken biscuit breakfast sandwhich.
                                Spicy chicken sandwich ftw. The whole freshly made food ads were bull****. They let their food sit in some kind of heater just like everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information