The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
    I have not seen these things you talk about where are they?
    I found them in my vending machine at work today and that's gonna be the only snack I buy at work...if I find them at my local grocery store, its over...

Comment

• sounds gross

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        Salsa is insanely good for you. Sometime I like it on my eggs or various steamed veggies depending on my mood.
        Salsa like hot sauce and tabasco, is a great thing to use to liven up your diet type foods. Last night for supper I had an egg white omlete with salsa and side salad. Very satisfying.

For healthier eating, I tend to go more vegitarian. Trick is to find more heartier vegetables, that way you feel more full. Cabbage, leaks, brocolli, kale, etc..

Comment

• Anyone remember when Doritos came out with that secret flavor that tasted like hamburgers?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            Anyone remember when Doritos came out with that secret flavor that tasted like hamburgers?
            It was Moutain Dew and it was terrible.
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
              It was Moutain Dew and it was terrible.
              No the X-13 flavor tasted like hamburgers.

Comment

• Just got done eating some home-made Pumpkin Cheesecake.... mmmmmmm excellent.

Comment

• I made General Tsos at home last night. With water chestnuts and bamboo shoots. It was quite delicious.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                    I made General Tsos at home last night. With water chestnuts and bamboo shoots. It was quite delicious.
                    did you fry the chicken?

Comment

• I am starving right now. I want some BurgerKing doubles.
                      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                      Just let it go RWO.
                      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• I just ate some chef boyardee ravioli that I found in my cabinet because I have practically nothing else in my house. I haven't eaten it since I was a kid and it actually wasn't that bad lol. I was expecting much worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                          did you fry the chicken?
                          No, I didn't. All the chinese foods that I like are all fried, so I make them not fried. The sauce is what makes it anyway. Plus the crunch of the shoots and chestnuts give it some texture.

Comment

• Chinese food that isn't stir fried just doesn't seem right.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Well I put it in a wok and but I only put like (guessing here) 2 tablespoons of oil and no batter. Basically sauteing all the ingredients. Then adding the sauce.

Comment

• I'm making lemon pepper tilapia again for dinner. I love it

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information