Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    I'm making lemon pepper tilapia again for dinner. I love it
    What are you eating it with rice? making a taco?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
      What are you eating it with rice? making a taco?
      My wife wants corn with it. It's what she asked for so I'm going with it. i would have done it over rice

Comment

• It's way cold out right now to even think about grilling but I had to use the chicken I marinated in Soy Sauce and Fresh Garlic. I'm baking it right now with generous chunks of onions and green peppers. Gonna throw on some brown rice and steam some broccoli. I think I'm gonna do a little fried rice rendition with the brown rice with an egg, the rest of the green pepper, and another veggie I'm not sure about. We'll see how it turns out. It's a bit of an expieriment.

Comment

• I made some made some bbq chicken wings in the oven the other day, delicious.

Comment

• I'm making Sweet and Sour Pork for dinner tonight. Hopefully it comes out good seeing how I'm kind of just winging it

Comment

• Randomly made up some pierogis yesterday-today. Let most of them get a little more burnt than I usually do, and my god were they delicious.

Comment

• Scrambled two eggs, a can of tuna (drained), and a small onion and made sandwiches out of it. Sounds awful but hot sauce made it really good.

Comment

• If you have the time making your own pasta always tastes so much better than the boxed stuff. I also have hundreds of fresh canned tomato sauce from my Grandma's farm in SC. Freshly made pasta, grandma's tomato sauce, and freshly made veal meatballs is a go to dish any day of the week.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• The Sweet and Sour Pork was a success

Comment

• I have made stew every day I havent had to work over the past month or so. Gebus, I love it. Just let it all sit in a crock pot for like 6-7 hours... so good.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I tried sushi for the first time on Friday and loved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                          I tried sushi for the first time on Friday and loved it.
                          What kind? There's so many different types of sushi and I haven't ran into one I haven't like. But then again, I don't open myself up to the likes of octupus, eel, and the sort.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                            What kind? There's so many different types of sushi and I haven't ran into one I haven't like. But then again, I don't open myself up to the likes of octupus, eel, and the sort.
                            Spicy crab. I've never loved the idea of sushi but now that I tried it I am definitely willing to try more kinds, what would you say is your personal favorite?

Comment

• Uni (Sea Urchin) is one of the ultimate foods in this world imo. So buttery and delicious.
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• what are basic foods,

as in opposed to acidic, as in alkaline

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information