Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payback Prank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Payback Prank

    Hey all,

    I hope some of you are good pranksters because I need advice. I went to a homecoming at another university this weekend, leaving my room unattended. I have four roommates whom I told not to let my room get thrashed over the weekend (they were having friends over and it is Oktoberfest here).

    I came back home Sunday afternoon and to my delight, my room was untouched. I watched a bit of football and chilled out the rest of the day until it was time to go to sleep. After I watched a few movies and the newest episode of The Office, I drifted off to sleep. That's when everything fell apart.

    My cell phone alarm went off at about 9:00 AM. I opened my eyes and directly in front of me lay the worst possible thing to wake up beside.

    A condom. Filled with a white substance. About one inch from my mouth.

    I reeled back, flinging my body towards the opposite end of the bed. I looked back to make sure I wasn't imagining it. It was still there.

    I finally managed to work up the courage to grab it and chuck it in the garbage. I managed to figure out that it was put there during the weekend as a joke by my roommates (it was filled with sour cream thank god). To top it off, I was told that a man and women slept in my bed during the weekend. Who knows what went down.

    How can I get revenge? I know at least two of them were involved but it wouldn't surprise me if all four had a hand in this. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

  • #2
    Have sex with their mothers.


    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

    Comment


    • #3
      rub your nutsack sweat after joggin on all the cups in the house and then tell them while they're drinking out of them.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        Have sex with their mothers.
        in their beds
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

        Comment


        • #5
          Fill their beds with big, black dildos during Parent weekend



          sig by BoneKrusher

          Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by adschofield View Post
            Fill their beds with big, black dildos during Parent weekend
            Better yet, fill their parents full of big, black dildos during Parent weekend.


            Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by adschofield View Post
              Fill their beds with big, black dildos during Parent weekend
              I like this one lol. and trash his room with *** porn.

              Comment


              • #8
                What is parents weekend? I'm assuming it's a weekend that your parents come visit or something? We don't have that here.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Threaten to do some evil deed as revenge. Every time you see them, you must laugh maniacally, and maintain their fear that you will strike with your plot at any time. After about a week, punch them all in the face.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    yeah but the problem is, by what means would Moses buy the big blacks without looking like a **** himself.



                    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well, do you share rooms with these guys? If so, it's going to be kinda hard to wreak havoc without you paying for it too.

                      My favorite was get a massive ball of twine and string it all around the room. It's time consuming and generally done better with a group, but the end result is spectacular. Things that involve putting a bunch of **** in someone's room that they then have to deal with are great because as long as you make them impressive the person can only get so pissed off (in theory).

                      Balloons work too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcnDv7Ge-UI

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                        Threaten to do some evil deed as revenge. Every time you see them, you must laugh maniacally, and maintain their fear that you will strike with your plot at any time. After about a week, punch them all in the face.
                        I've already told them I'm getting revenge and they look pretty nervous. Unfortunately I can only beat up 2 of 4 of them for sure. The other 2 could go either way. Perhaps if I sucker punch them one at a time...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                          Well, do you share rooms with these guys? If so, it's going to be kinda hard to wreak havoc without you paying for it too.

                          My favorite was get a massive ball of twine and string it all around the room. It's time consuming and generally done better with a group, but the end result is spectacular. Things that involve putting a bunch of **** in someone's room that they then have to deal with are great because as long as you make them impressive the person can only get so pissed off (in theory).

                          Balloons work too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcnDv7Ge-UI
                          We all share a house but have separate rooms. That is a funny prank (I saw it about a year ago, loved the guy's reaction) but I don't really want to spend a few hours and a lot of money putting balloons in their rooms.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Wait a minute....aren't you Moses?

                            Just have it rain frogs or throw a stick and turn it into a snake. You should have experience in this by now.


                            Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              if you have doors separating your rooms you can always penny em, which is easy but it requires a lot of pennies, all you do is jam lots and lots of pennies between the little cracks on the top and sides of the door til it won't open, the only way to get out of it is by removing the pennies 1 by 1

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information