MNF Bans Jimmy Kimmel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF Bans Jimmy Kimmel

I didn't catch what he said or anything but I thought it was dumb for them to have him on the show anyway.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7...PHCP&GT1=10539

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

The only thing I heard him say was that "Well the giants have won 3 in a row and if they win again tonight that will be 4..."

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tG7O7GbSR6s

It was at like 50 secs in...

People take things way to seriously.

He's a comedian, he makes fun of people. That's how he makes a living and you put him on to do what...Make jokes, he wasn't there to do play by play, they already have Tony Kornheiser...

EDIT: 43 seconds actually when Jimmy kimmell says the joke that got him fired...There might be more than that though...
      Last edited by j05son; 10-17-2007, 09:01 PM. Reason: added EDIT:

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

MNF announcing team is horrible. The only good person on there is Jaws. Mike Tirico was awesome on Thursday night football with Herbsteit and Lee Corso, but obviously they have moved onto bigger things as Tirico has. Tony K should stick to PTI and thats it. His whole hes on my Fantasy team thing is old now and hes boring. I find myself not even liking PTI as much anymore because I have to hear him for 3 hours on Monday nights. I thought Jimmy K was hilarious during his appearance and I really thought it was interesting when he was asking them if they could bet on games. They need to keep Jaws get rid of Tony K. They can keep Tirico, but just get another football expert.
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

haha jimmy kimmel is the man! theisman. suck it homie!

Hitman D

Comment

Oh come on, that was great.

Comment

what did he say?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                what did he say?
                Basically made fun of Joe Theismann who got replaced this year.

Comment

I would to welcome Joe Theisman watching it from his living room w/ steam coming out of his head.

Comment

I love how the other announcers didn't laugh. There was an awkward silence for like 5 seconds lol.

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

I loved him raking Theismann. I hate that braindead moron with a passion, and will glady deal with Tony K if it means not hearing another syllable from Theismann again.

But Kimmel shouldn't be anywhere near Monday Night Football itself, much less the booth. That's so stupid, and the dumbass who greenlight that idea should be banned from ESPN.

PS. If only Paul Maguire could be removed from television also, I hate him just as much, and he's doing college football now. He's just as much of a old waste of space and oxygen as his former boothmate on the former ESPN Sunday Night Football, before it thankfully moved to NBC.
                      Last edited by Geo; 10-18-2007, 12:23 AM.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

that's terrible. he was funny unlike tony kornheiser.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                          PS. If only Paul Maguire could be removed from television also, I hate him just as much, and he's doing college football now. He's just as much of a old waste of space and oxygen as his former boothmate on the former ESPN Sunday Night Football, before it thankfully moved to NBC.
                          I'd have to say that Paul Maguire is one of my least favorite people in the world.

Comment

Maguire and Theismann poisoned ESPN Sunday Night Football for me, those incoherent windbags. Mike Patrick is an okay play-by-play guy, when he's not randomly and inexplicably bringing up Britney Spears in the final three minutes of a great college football game.

(Yes, the above happened earlier this season.)
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                              Maguire and Theismann poisoned ESPN Sunday Night Football for me, those incoherent windbags. Mike Patrick is an okay play-by-play guy, when he's not randomly and inexplicably bringing up Britney Spears in the final three minutes of a great college football game.

(Yes, the above happened earlier this season.)
                              Lmfao I saw that, then the other announcer was like...

This is a football game why the heck are you talking about Britney Spears?

And he looked like a fool.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information