Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
    I'm going to miss Lizzy Caplan. Her character was pure sex.
    Same here, I was hoping she'd stick as I liked seeing her naked.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      Lizzy Caplan in general is pure sex. She is so hot.
      She's now on Party Down, which isn't half bad. Great cast

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        ccb keeps telling me about it and i've been meaning to give it a shot. but now that i'm aware that lizzy caplan is in it, well the time table for this shot has been moved forward~

Comment

ccb keeps telling me about it and i've been meaning to give it a shot. but now that i'm aware that lizzy caplan is in it, well the time table for this shot has been moved forward~
          I really love the show. The first few episodes are good but the show really gets ******* incredible. The last few episodes have been ******* hilarious.

Comment

After checking out the cast, Im gunna give this a watch ASAP. I hadnt even heard of it before now.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I never saw this show and I've decided I'd watch it. I'm three episodes in and it's pretty good.

Comment

• Breaking Bad was amazing...I had a sad :(

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I hope either the Scifi channel or the CW picks up Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles. Stupid as hell how FOX canceled it and never gave them a chance to at least wrap up the series.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• You know that they have America's Most Wanted on Hulu now? Thank gawd, now I can go out on Saturdays

Comment

• First off, Breaking Bad was sickening this week...I cannot believe he walked away from her as she died. Great episode, and I love the show, but Walt is truly losing it.

Why do I enjoy it so much?

And about Leno's last week, Mel Gibson is a funny dude. He does a great interview despite being kind of a loop job.

Lastly, what did I miss on The Hills? Ummm..kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                        And about Leno's last week, Mel Gibson is a funny dude. He does a great interview despite being kind of a loop job.

Also, my co worker realised that the city is taped around the corner from my office (which has the Food Network shows taped on the 6th floor) so we're going to go get on the show. In the opening some construction workers working below us are in the shot

Comment

I started watching this today. It's so funny. Very happy that I decided to check it out.

Comment

I didnt think the film was all that good. They changed characters personalities too much from what they had been on the show. Plus there wasnt even an attempt to give any of the Preachers back story or say who he actually was. Instead it was all about River. But yes, the show was ridiculously amazing.

Im very (VERY) happy that Dollhouse gets another season. Unfortunately its still in the death slot and I don't see its ratings improving much in that slot no matter how good the episodes may be.
                            That's my biggest complaint with the franchise. I loved firefly and really enjoyed serenity but they did the preacher dirty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                              That's my biggest complaint with the franchise. I loved firefly and really enjoyed serenity but they did the preacher dirty.
                              Ya they really did him no justice.

Also, Party Down is pretty good. Really an amazing cast, I like all of the actors on this show. That said I really think this show SHOULD be better. It isnt bad by any means and I like it, but with all of these funny ass people it better get really good. Ive seen all but the most recent episode and they have improved in quality since the start so im hopeful.

OH and Im about to watch the new Breaking Bad =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                                First off, Breaking Bad was sickening this week...I cannot believe he walked away from her as she died. Great episode, and I love the show, but Walt is truly losing it.
                                He's not losing it. He knows what's up. Should also be a good wake up call for Jesse.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information