Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    He's not losing it. He knows what's up. Should also be a good wake up call for Jesse.
    You saw all 12 episodes? haha.

    by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      He's not losing it. He knows what's up. Should also be a good wake up call for Jesse.
      He is losing it, that's the entire point of the show. He has turned from middle class family guy and dad to cold blooded killer with no conscience.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        You saw all 12 episodes? haha.
        Yes yes, I rolled right through them.

        Comment


        • Rescue Me was pretty ******* awesome this week and I am pumped for Breaking Bad this Sunday.

          Comment


          • There really isn't much Walt could have done for her at that point anyway. It would have likely been much too late by the time any paramedics arrived.

            And he is a chemist, not any sort of doctor. I didn't see a shot of adrenaline sitting around anywhere~

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
              There really isn't much Walt could have done for her at that point anyway. It would have likely been much too late by the time any paramedics arrived.

              And he is a chemist, not any sort of doctor. I didn't see a shot of adrenaline sitting around anywhere~
              Agreed. I think they implied that she died right then and there when the eyes partially opened.

              by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

              Comment


              • He could've turned her on her side so she didn't choke on her own vomit..

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  He could've turned her on her side so she didn't choke on her own vomit..
                  She died before she had time to suffocate lol

                  Comment


                  • Remember that time I said don't spoil Breaking Bad?


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Remember that time I said don't spoil Breaking Bad?
                      That's why I stayed away from this thread until I got all caught up. Oh well, she was annoying anyways.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                        She died before she had time to suffocate lol
                        She died because she couldn't breathe because of her vomit. I know, I've died from choking on my own vomit before.

                        Comment


                        • Breaking news: Chappelle's show holds up amazingly well and is still some of the funniest **** you will ever see.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                            Breaking news: Chappelle's show holds up amazingly well and is still some of the funniest **** you will ever see.
                            It's not like the show is 20 years old.. Chappelle is the man, though.. I hope he comes out with something new soon.

                            Comment


                            • I've been watching Freaks & Geeks, this show is awesome.

                              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                                She died because she couldn't breathe because of her vomit. I know, I've died from choking on my own vomit before.
                                Are you sure it was her vomit? Because you know, you cant dust for vomit.

                                I havent seen the show, but whenever I hear vomit I think of that quote.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information