Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    Fox pays him more than any company pays any other human on TV, they have to get their money's worth.
    Writing a good show would be a nice start for him.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• "I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky. Think about every night and day, spread my wings and holy ****." - Steven Colbert

That was epic.

Comment

• What happened to Loretta? did Cleveland and her separate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          What happened to Loretta? did Cleveland and her separate?
          She ****** Quagmire.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Hard to believe the Dark Knight will be on tv in a few minutes already. HBO was prompt on this one. A lot of the time their debut Saturday movie is from like 2007.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              Hard to believe the Dark Knight will be on tv in a few minutes already. HBO was prompt on this one. A lot of the time their debut Saturday movie is from like 2007.
              Certain smaller movies HBO takes their time to debut because they don't really matter all that much ratings wise. Movies like Harry Potter and TDK get put on quicker these days because they put so much money into acquiring their rights and such.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally Posted by Bender's back, baby! New Futurama episodes are in our future

Comedy Central has ordered all brand new episodes of Futurama, and the show has officially gone back into production.

An insider told Collider.com that the network has given the series an order for 13 additional episodes to air now that the network has run through all of the series' original episodes and the four full-length DVD movies. This news has sparked rumors that production has officially started again on the series and casting is underway
                This makes me nervous. It makes it sound as if they are recasting all the voices

Comment

• I'm sure there just trying to get all the old voices back. It would be utterly pointless to re-cast everything.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    Anyone watch Tosh.0? I'm watching it right now. It's alright...I do like these clip shows every now and then and I love Tosh. He isnt nearly as funny on this show so far, though.
                    Im pleasantly surprised. Normally stand up comic tv shows arent that good. I like demitri martin but his show was awful. Tosh.0 was better. I wouldnt immediately change the channel like most shows. I think Tosh's style fits alright with the style of show.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Writing a good show would be a nice start for him.
                      when was the last time the Fox networked cared about quality? they only care about ratings. if they cared about quality, I'd be on season 10 or 11 of Futurama.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                        Im pleasantly surprised. Normally stand up comic tv shows arent that good. I like demitri martin but his show was awful. Tosh.0 was better. I wouldnt immediately change the channel like most shows. I think Tosh's style fits alright with the style of show.
                        That soda chugging kid's video was on yesterday. haha. eww.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• How was the first episode of season 2 of True Blood? And how was the Weeds premier? Downloading them now, looking forward to em both.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            How was the first episode of season 2 of True Blood? And how was the Weeds premier? Downloading them now, looking forward to em both.
                            The Weeds premiere was good. So far I am liking the direction the season could follow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              when was the last time the Fox networked cared about quality? they only care about ratings. if they cared about quality, I'd be on season 10 or 11 of Futurama.
                              FX is an offshoot of Fox and they certainly care about quality.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                The Weeds premiere was good. So far I am liking the direction the season could follow.
                                I didnt really like last season all that much. It kinda trailed off IMO. I love Andy though, he needs more screentime.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information