Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    I've never watched Monk, but I'm stoked for Psych. I'm pretty sure the third season comes out on DVD a week or so before season 4 starts and I'll definitely get that.
    Yeah, Psych season 3 comes out on Tuesday iirc, and then Season 4 starts a week or two after that. Can't wait.

And you have to see Monk. It's not as good as Psych, imo, but it's totally worth a watch through. Quality series. Sucks that it's ending.
    Last edited by vidae; 07-16-2009, 03:03 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I've been watching all of the X-men animated series this week and have to say that they put the movies to shame.

Comment

• I've always liked it, but I think it's about time for Monk to end. Should be a good final season.

Still uncool that they killed Kevin.

Comment

• How did Family Guy get nominated for Best Comedy? And no Shield is ******* ********.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• This season of Family Guy, from what I saw, is one of the most painful things to watch on TV. I catch myself with nothing but a blank stare on my face for as long as it's on. Nothing original or humorous about it. So much of it is just reenactment of pop culture in a more annoying way. Family Guy is taking the quick road to being as funny as an Epic Movie.

Comment

• Psych is a great show. I can't wait untill it starts again. Some of the best writing on TV IMO.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Battlestar doesn't even get the respect of a nomination most anywhere. Sci-fi or not it beats the ever living hell out of the vast majority of nominees.

Comment

• 30 Rock is, again, going to walk away with a bunch of awards.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Surprisingly, Tosh.0 is a pretty good show. I guess if Comedy Central throws enough new shows on the wall, one really will stick.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• I didnt watch it tonight but, I agree that Tosh.0 isnt that bad at all. He's settled into it. So much better than Dmitri Martin's crap show. No where near the same style but, still. And Michael and Michael sucks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        I didnt watch it tonight but, I agree that Tosh.0 isnt that bad at all. He's settled into it. So much better than Dmitri Martin's crap show. No where near the same style but, still. And Michael and Michael sucks.
                        How dare you. Demetri Martin's show was pretty good, and Michael and Michael Have Issues is a stroke of genius.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Did Dmitri Martin's show get canceled? I actually like him as a stand up guy but I agree that show was pretty bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                            How dare you. Demetri Martin's show was pretty good, and Michael and Michael Have Issues is a stroke of genius.
                            I love all of them but their shows were terrible, imo. Especially Martin's.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• All comedy central is good for for me is Scrubs re-runs and Daily Show + Colbert Report.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                                Martin was pretty awful in the 2-3 episodes I saw. Havent seen Michael and Michael yet. The Sarah Silverman show was decent as best. Nothing will live up to Chappelle's genius

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information