No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you wonder how these two keep getting shows, watch stella. Stella was gold. and if you dont like stella, just watch The State. The State rules.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      I've watched 21 episodes of Chuck in 4 days. Fun stuff.
      Kinda makes me wanna cry knowing that it's not coming back until like March of '10.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Whitest Kids U' Know fans?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

Whitest Kids U' Know fans?
          I haven't seen anything they've done before, but I found that hilarious. I wish I was having that much fun, I just need to find some dinosaurs.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I started watching The Beast reruns and it's a great show. Swayze gives a phenomenal performance. Of course, i check it out online and it's been canceled

Anyone else like that show?

Comment

• Hung should really be an hour long...they just dont cram enough into a 30 minute show. I like it but, nothing really happened this week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Watching Arrested Development on G4, didn't really watch it all that much when it was on fox, and I have heard it is an epic show. It is incredibly witty and well written with some awesome characters. Gotta download the series

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                  Watching Arrested Development on G4, didn't really watch it all that much when it was on fox, and I have heard it is an epic show. It is incredibly witty and well written with some awesome characters. Gotta download the series
                  It is the most amazing show ever. It also stars the most amazing puppet ever, Franklin Bluthe.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                  Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                  i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                  Originally posted by Job
                  NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Still no answers on TrueBlood...mutherf*kerz.

And dont tell me we learned what the new waitress is, either. Cuz that doesnt explain those scratches.
                    I want a sig.

Comment

• I'm watching Futurama and they have a floppy disk. Pretty funny how it's supposed to be set 1,000 years in the future, but some of the stuff is already obsolete 10 years in the future.

Comment

• I love Malcolm in the Middle. So hilarious. The parents are the best characters.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Yes. Underated show. Great plots for a sitcom and very funny. The bowling episode where they have the night play out two different ways at the same time is awesome.

Comment

• I watched Bill Burr's standup Why Do I Do This a few days ago.

Dude was hilarious. Probably one of the funniest stand ups I've seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                              I love Malcolm in the Middle. So hilarious. The dad is the best characters.
                              fixed it for you

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                                I watched Bill Burr's standup Why Do I Do This a few days ago.

Dude was hilarious. Probably one of the funniest stand ups I've seen.
                                No indication he even tried to stop!

(big fan)
                                I want a sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information