Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    True Blood kicked some serious ass this week. Jason Stackhouse continues to be my favorite characters by just being ******* awesome in every episode but I have to admit, Eric is stepping it up. Exciting from start to finish and the last few seconds made me pine for the next episode even more than usual.

Hung was pretty damn good as well and I thought Entourage was very entertaining considering it was pretty much just a filler.
    I am confident there is more to Eric and Godric's relationship then we are being let on. Also, its really only a matter of time before the triangle forming between Eric/Bill/Sookie evolves into something larger. Cant wait to see where that goes, because when I read about the books, some interesting stuff happens there. I wont ruin it, but research it if you want. I know they dont follow the books exclusively on the show, but they do take some elements from it. So who knows. The showdown in the church was ******* brilliant though.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      I am confident there is more to Eric and Godric's relationship then we are being let on. Also, its really only a matter of time before the triangle forming between Eric/Bill/Sookie evolves into something larger. Cant wait to see where that goes, because when I read about the books, some interesting stuff happens there. I wont ruin it, but research it if you want. I know they dont follow the books exclusively on the show, but they do take some elements from it. So who knows. The showdown in the church was ******* brilliant though.
      It was an intense ******* showdown. I called Jason saving the day though which was kind of nice. Godric has been a really nice addition to the show and whether he dies soon or not he made **** very interesting.

Comment

• Mrs. McDougle on Everybody Loves Raymond is such a fantastic character.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• in season 1 of true blood which episode does it pick up? i'm bored after 3 episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
            Mrs. McDougle on Everybody Loves Raymond is such a fantastic character.
            These two things do not belong in the same sentence.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
              in season 1 of true blood which episode does it pick up? i'm bored after 3 episodes.
              After episode 5 the show changes dramatically for the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Frank Barrone is a top 5 TV dad of all time.

Comment

aww come on

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I've never touched the books, but I would figure Godric will be killed sooner or later. Hell, the way he was talking...I thought he was gonna die in that episode.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• I think its more likely that they return to Bon Temps and Godric exits the series that way...That said, if he does get killed, its gunna have to be someone impressive who does it, because as of right now, hes the most powerful character on the show by a long shot.
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I think its more likely that they return to Bon Temps and Godric exits the series that way...That said, if he does get killed, its gunna have to be someone impressive who does it, because as of right now, hes the most powerful character on the show by a long shot.
                        Well Evan Rachel Wood is coming to the show soon so she might have a part in it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Well Evan Rachel Wood is coming to the show soon so she might have a part in it.
                          Yeah, she is playing The Queen right? Should be interesting to see how that works out. But if you remember correctly, Eric states that Godric is one of the oldest vampires on the planet, and could of been King if he had wanted to be. Should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Comment

I think its more likely that they return to Bon Temps and Godric exits the series that way...That said, if he does get killed, its gunna have to be someone impressive who does it, because as of right now, hes the most powerful character on the show by a long shot.
                            Meh, he seems to be on the depressed side and his dialouge would lead one to believe, he wont last long. I wouldnt be surprised if he went willingly or something like that. I think he's dead before the season ends.

Plus, he knew what the dudes in the church planned to do to him and he didnt do anything about it. Actually seemed pretty willing until they tried to hurt Sookie, and Eric showed up.
                            Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 08-10-2009, 07:05 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• http://www.hulu.com/my-so-called-life

If you havent seen this show before, get on it. I can see why this show wasnt big with teens: Claire Danes' character is a flawed girl, and probably reminded teens of their own flaws.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                http://www.hulu.com/my-so-called-life

If you havent seen this show before, get on it. I can see why this show wasnt big with teens: Claire Danes' character is a flawed girl, and probably reminded teens of their own flaws.
                                That show was awesome!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information