No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I'll have to re-watch Flash Forward tomorrow. I started watching it like 20 minutes in today and I have no freaking idea what the hell is going on.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Good for Letterman!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ory?id=8728424
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Now I want to go to Dave and Busters.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Now I want to go to Dave and Busters.
          I love this commercial

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I like the other one with the date as well.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• "I cut the brakes! Wild card *******! Yee-Haw!"

New its always sunny was pretty funny, on par with the rest of the current seasons shows. Thought Community was funny as hell, though they went with a serious angle this episode. Didn't get a chance to watch last week's episode of Community so I will catch it now

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                "I cut the brakes! Wild card *******! Yee-Haw!"

New its always sunny was pretty funny, on par with the rest of the current seasons shows. Thought Community was funny as hell, though they went with a serious angle this episode. Didn't get a chance to watch last week's episode of Community so I will catch it now
                Community has been pretty good so far but I think it has the chance to turn into something much better. I hope NBC gives them the chance to do so.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  Community has been pretty good so far but I think it has the chance to turn into something much better. I hope NBC gives them the chance to do so.
                  They took a turn with adding an element of drama in this episode, so I want to see how they go with it.

But yeah also, 2 weeks til 30 rock

Comment

• Just got done watching the episode I missed of Community. Just like GF1080 said, has the potential to be something better, but imo it is already very very impressive. The characters and the story development which evolved from a so-so setting. This is officially on my must watch list every week.

Tuesday: Sons of Anarchy
                    Wednesday: The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights
                    Thursday: Community & Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and soon to be 30 Rock

Comment

• I've only been ok with community so far. It holds my interest but I don't find myself laughing all that often. Hope it gets funnier, I'll stick it out for a bit just because Joel McHale is amazing.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                      Originally posted by Job
                      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                        I've only been ok with community so far. It holds my interest but I don't find myself laughing all that often. Hope it gets funnier, I'll stick it out for a bit just because Joel McHale is amazing.
                        He is the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                          He is the show.
                          I will always have a sore spot for Chevy Chase. I also feel like Abed can really develop into a great character.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                            He is the show.
                            I didn't mean he has been amazing on the show, I just thought he was awesome on the soup. Just terrible wording on my part. He has been pretty good so far on community, but I think he can do much better.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                            Originally posted by Job
                            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              I will always have a sore spot for Chevy Chase. I also feel like Abed can really develop into a great character.
                              I agree, Abed could become an outstanding supporting lead actor. I think McHale is pretty good, but he is amplified by the side characters. I mean he really was made better by Chevy Chase in the second episode.

Comment

• Senor Chang is the show despite the minor character he is.

Anyways, a solid episode tonight of Sunny but just another example of how the show's popularity has skyrocketed past an acceptable point. The whole episode was pretty much just one joint commercial for Dave and Busters and Coors Light. The plugging was so non subliminal to the point that it was annoying. I miss the old Sunny, the little show that could make a fantastic sitcom on an $83 budget, and I hope to see it again soon

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information