Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
    I'd be game, but I'f fail more miserably than the show Hank
    Kelsey Grammer has failed ever since Frasier ended.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Alright December it'll be. I wanted to prove to APS too that a TV Draft would be more popular than a movie draft right now

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        Probably because he has been playing the same ******* character and it isn't working outside of that world.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          Alright December it'll be. I wanted to prove to APS too that a TV Draft would be more popular than a movie draft right now
          I'd be down for a tv show draft. There have been too many movie drafts already. ****, give it a week before starting up a new one at least.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
            Not nearly as funny since his last rehab. When he was abusing substances right & left his Frasier character from Cheers was the funniest on TV.

Comment

• So question, I started watching episodes from heroes season three that I had missed due to just becoming bored and irritated with the story telling. So does anyone who still watches the show recommend to keep going? How is season 4 so far?

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                So question, I started watching episodes from heroes season three that I had missed due to just becoming bored and irritated with the story telling. So does anyone who still watches the show recommend to keep going? How is season 4 so far?
                Depends on who you ask I for one think season 4 has been pretty good for the most part but others might disagree.

I think it has shown potential that it could end up being great.

Comment

• Ok, cause me and my roommate are going through season 3 right now and theres some pretty cringe worthy plot holes that continuously keep popping up. He could care less but its a big reason I stopped half way through this season. I'm hoping by the end it will get better and season 4, from what I hear, is relatively good.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Man, I just saw the latest episode of Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia, with Gayle the Snail, I was laughing so hard I almost teared.

That episode was hilarious. One of the best ones they made.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      Man, I just saw the latest episode of Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia, with Gayle the Snail, I was laughing so hard I almost teared.

That episode was hilarious. One of the best ones they made.
                      Last Nights episode was better IMO, I almost cried when they were filling out charlie's profile and the ending might be charlie's most clever moment.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                      Originally posted by JBCX
                      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                        Last Nights episode was better IMO, I almost cried when they were filling out charlie's profile and the ending might be charlie's most clever moment.
                        Ive been catching the show on Hulu, so I guess Hulu is 1 week behind?

Gayle the Snail was so hilarious though. Especially the end when they had to salt her to get her to leave. I was dyin.

Comment

Ive been catching the show on Hulu, so I guess Hulu is 1 week behind?

Gayle the Snail was so hilarious though. Especially the end when they had to salt her to get her to leave. I was dyin.
                          Yeah hulu posts it 8 days after it airs. I pm'd you a place to see it.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• "What's your favorite food?"

"Milk Steak."

"What?...Just put steak...I am."

"No, put milk steak...she'll know what that is."

"No she won't Charlie. Because no one knows what that is."

Also, the whole dinner scene, especially when Dennis and Mac try to help, is hysterical.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                              Yeah hulu posts it 8 days after it airs. I pm'd you a place to see it.
                              i didn't get a pm :(

Comment

i didn't get a pm :(
                                I am hungover it took a while.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information