No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truet story, Jimmy Fallon has gotten a lot better. He still giggles and hyperventilates when doing interviews, but his show is actually decently funny compared to when he started.

I'm bummed that Conan isn't doing all that well. Loved him before, but now it's a bit too much. Not nearly as good as he was on the Late Night show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
      Truet story, Jimmy Fallon has gotten a lot better. He still giggles and hyperventilates when doing interviews, but his show is actually decently funny compared to when he started.

I'm bummed that Conan isn't doing all that well. Loved him before, but now it's a bit too much. Not nearly as good as he was on the Late Night show.
      Pretty much agree with this all the way. Fallon is pretty tolerable now. Not bad. Conan is the man but the show just isn't what it used to be. I haven't watched in quite a while..

Comment

• As long as I have Colbert and Stewart I'm good. I watch Conan sometimes when I'm bored. The rest aren't really for me.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Oh, by the way, when Zach Galifianakas was working out in the Juicy sweatpants on Bored to Death this week, I think I almost killed myself laughing.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• And I am sorry, for the fans, but Dollhouse was axed this week. Cancelled. Boo Urns.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• The Chris Farley Show on SNL will always be the best talk show ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                The Chris Farley Show on SNL will always be the best talk show ever...
                Church Lady.......

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  I'd go:

Colbert > Stewart > Maher > Conan > Ferguson > Fallon > Letterman >>>>>> Leno > Carson Daly

Haven't seen George Lopez or Wanda Sykes but they both suck.
                  Maher's intolerable. I used to like him but he's just nauseating now. Including the political night show guys I go:

Stewart > Colbert > Ferguson > Conan > Letterman > Maher > Leno Although I haven't watched Fallon's newer stuff so I'll leave him out.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                  JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                  Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                  Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                    Maher's intolerable. I used to like him but he's just nauseating now. Including the political night show guys I go:

Stewart > Colbert > Ferguson > Conan > Letterman > Maher > Leno Although I haven't watched Fallon's newer stuff so I'll leave him out.
                    I agree with this list.........!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      And I am sorry, for the fans, but Dollhouse was axed this week. Cancelled. Boo Urns.
                      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Church Lady.......
                        Matt Foley

/debate

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                          Maher's intolerable. I used to like him but he's just nauseating now.
                          Only thing I watch on real time is new rules. Which sucks because it means I need to fast foward through 40 minutes of the rest of real time.

Comment

• I'm with the more recent posts when it comes to Maher.

And Chris Farley Show was great. SNL had so many good talk show skits.

"It's a simple question, doctor. Would you eat the moon if it were made of ribs?"

One of my favorite skits, for sure.
                            http://comedy.videosift.com/video/Wi...NL-Harry-Carry

Comment

• Even better

Hey NORM.....

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• **** you Fox in your ******* face you ******* pricks. I hope you all burn in hell for this and Firefly/Undeclared and I'll piss on your ******* graves.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information