No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The line in the most recent House episode to Omar Epps about looking like Mike Tomlin was hilarious. I wish I could remember it word for word but I'm sure someone here who watches it does.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I need my Office fix I'm having withdrawals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        I need my Office fix I'm having withdrawals.
        You're ridiculous. You make me not enjoy the show

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
          I've probably said this in this thread before, but Jimmy Fallon is so ******* un-funny.
          No joke, listening to his monologues is just brutal. I just ******* hate his delivery, and on top of that, the jokes aren't that great.

The Jay Leno show is pretty terrible also outside of the first ten-ish minutes. The Tonight Show is the only one i can see from beginning to end.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            Jay Leno show is pretty terrible also outside of the first ten-ish minutes
            Jay Leno's monologues are not funny.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Well, i'm basing that off a comparison of the rest that is out there. None of them really blow me away or make me feel disappointed when i don't get to watch them.

Comment

• Futurama should never of been cancelled. I know their renewing the show, I really hope it doesnt take the route Family guy has, because damn FGs first three seasons were awesome.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  Futurama should never of been cancelled. I know their renewing the show, I really hope it doesnt take the route Family guy has, because damn FGs first three seasons were awesome.
                  The four seasons of Futurama are just as good as The Simpsons was at it's peak. Futurama could have been better because it's universe left unlimited things they could do, whereas The Simpsons is bound by a "reality" (i.e. no black holes, theoretical science-related plots, etc.). Maybe I'm biased as it's my favorite show, ever, but I think it was freaking genius, and never gets old. The movies have been rather average, with the exception of Into the Wild Green Yonder.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    The four seasons of Futurama are just as good as The Simpsons was at it's peak. Futurama could have been better because it's universe left unlimited things they could do, whereas The Simpsons is bound by a "reality" (i.e. no black holes, theoretical science-related plots, etc.). Maybe I'm biased as it's my favorite show, ever, but I think it was freaking genius, and never gets old. The movies have been rather average, with the exception of Into the Wild Green Yonder.
                    Didnt like the Futurama film either. The 1st 4 Futurama season were great b/c Groening personally edited them & they had his personal touch of sarcastic humor. Later Futurama wasnt nearly as good, too much time travel & the heads of 20th century celebs in glass jars talking.

They said the Simpsons suffered b/c of Groening's absence at that time, & that may be right too. That was I think the time when Family Guy & South Park surpassed them as better animated series, SP even did a Simpsons parody episode that was lyao funny, made my think about Fox copyright infringement but I'm pretty sure they acquired permission to use the Simpsons images before they produced it.

Now I think SP has gone downhill in its 13th or so season, not nearly as outrageous as it was before, it happens.

Comment

• I don't want to watch the Cleveland Show but I keep seeing ads with those Bears and it's very tempting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                        Futurama should never of been cancelled. I know their renewing the show, I really hope it doesnt take the route Family guy has, because damn FGs first three seasons were awesome.
                        I was excited when I heard they were renewing the show after the movies. Then I heard they are recasting the voices of Bender, Leela, and Fry/Zoidberg/Barnesworth along with some others.

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        NO, I called dibs on Annie weeks ago and you know it.

And this is a "Television Discussion Thread".. not a "Only discuss shows that everyone agrees on" thread. It's rather annoying to post anything about Glee only to have the same people post crap like "omg I can't believe you like that show" and "Glee sucks". It gets old rather fast.

There are a few shows that some of you like that I don't but I don't feel the need to post about it every time you talk about the show here.
                        I wasn't responding to anyone, the show happened to come on my TV. People talking about the actresses on there was just a coincidence. As you also said, its a television discussion thread not a "don't talk bad about my show thread".

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

I need my Office fix I'm having withdrawals.
                          Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                          You're ridiculous. You make me not enjoy the show
                          Umm so? Your lack of enjoyment means nothing to me.

Comment

• Any Metalocalypse fans here?

Comment

Umm so? Your lack of enjoyment means nothing to me.
                              Your obsession with the show is borderline repulsive. Jus' sayin'

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                Well, i'm basing that off a comparison of the rest that is out there. None of them really blow me away or make me feel disappointed when i don't get to watch them.
                                Craig Ferguson is actually funny, but he's the only late night guy who's funny.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information