Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Any heterosexual male would be attracted to the beautifulness that is Matt Bomer. I love you too Forenci
    Perhaps, but I feel disdain because Bryce Larkin was a bastard! Poor Chuck, always being interfered with at the last moment with Sarah by him.

White Collar is pretty solid stuff though. Can someone tell me why USA shows aren't on network television more? A lot of what they do is much better than whats on the networks. Pysch being the best of them all I'd say.
    (shameless self-promotion)
    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
      Why didn't anyone tell me It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is so good?! I just started a couple days ago... and I'm not just starting season 3. Amazing.
      Oh god you got APS started.

And Titans, Sons is definitely back for as long as it wants to be on. The show beat out Leno in its time slot before and that is very very rare.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Where have you been the last 100 pages? There have been at least 5 or 6 people in this thread, myself included, who have been claiming its the best show on TV, and most definitely best comedy, for a while.
        haha yes I know... but I brushed it off as just another show... it really isn't. It's not stop hilarity. I loved season one and two.. how do seasons three and four stack up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
          haha yes I know... but I brushed it off as just another show... it really isn't. It's not stop hilarity. I loved season one and two.. how do seasons three and four stack up?
          I would say they are just as good. Some do not believe this current season is as good, but there has yet to be a bad episode in my opinion.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Seasons 3 and 4 are the best ones for me. All of my personal favorite episodes are in those 2 seasons.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
              this is BS... someone PLEASE PLEASE provide me with a link that SOA has been renewed for season 3... :(
              It better be! seriously I'd be pissed if it ended like this, but I doubt they would of left us with such a cliff hanger had they not planned to be back for season three. Argh I was so hoping to see Zobel get what has been coming to him.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Dog the Bounty Hunter, new season.

'Nuff said!

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Damn it. I knew there was a show I watched on Wednesday nights... Guess I'll have to find the new episode of Cougar Town on the web somewhere.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• Cougar Town wasn't new tonight Diab. Also, Law Man is already my favorite new show.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Cougar Town wasn't new tonight Diab. Also, Law Man is already my favorite new show.
                      Brodeur, we have too much in common! Such an epic show.

YOU BETTER STOP OR YOU'RE GONNA GET TAZED!
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Cougar Town is the ****. So many MILFs, so little time.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Anyone ever seen The Larry Sanders Show? I just finished the first season. It was quite enjoyable.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Sons of Anarchy was ***** crazy, now I just got to wait a little bit less then a year for it to be back on tv

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• well im on the steven seagull bandwagon that **** was weak hahahaha (yes i know its "seagal" i live on the coast LOL)

Comment

• Glee was good for once in awhile.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information