No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also side with Annie. Especially after Debate 101.

And I can't even rate my top characters because they are all fantastic. A top 4 would be Troy, Abed, Senor Chang, Pierce.

Comment

• Definitely Annie.

And top 5 would be Abed, Jeff, Troy, Annie and Britta.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Yeah that Debate episode really did it for me too.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
          Yeah that Debate episode really did it for me too.
          Yeah, that was it for me too. One character that's quickly becoming one of my favorites is Shirley. I think she referred to Abed one time as the "Middle-Eastern magic 8-ball," which is one of my favorite lines so far.

Comment

• Probably the best clip ever.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Monk is officially over

:(

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Oh my God turn on Kimmel! Don Rickles is such a racist...Akwardly hilarious.

Whoops, add sexist to that too.

Comment

• "I wish I was a muse, rather than CBS's B*tch!"
                  -Craig Ferguson
                  Last edited by Whistler6; 12-05-2009, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• Would've liked to have seen the fat man since they got back to the Trudy storyline. Oh well. Tony Shalhoub is awesome.

And I don't know if any of you guys noticed this, but Matt Bomer is a very handsome man.
                    Last edited by SuperMcGee; 12-05-2009, 01:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post

And I don't know if any of you guys noticed this, but Matt Bomer is a very handsome man.
                      I'd hit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                        Would've liked to have seen the fat man since they got back to the Trudy storyline. Oh well. Tony Shalhoub is awesome.

I would love to wake up next to him. Really enjoyed Monk beating the **** out of Craig T. Nelson.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• White Collar was crazy tonight. Quite the twist. Can't wait to see where this is going. Also, it looks they moved Psych to Wednesday nights now. I think the ratings are pretty high but hopefully this helps more.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I noticed that too.. I kinda liked it on Friday but maybe they have something else in store.

Besides, not much I like to watch Wednesday night anyway. Oh well. Psych is quite possibly my favorite show on TV so the night doesn't matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              I noticed that too.. I kinda liked it on Friday but maybe they have something else in store.

Besides, not much I like to watch Wednesday night anyway. Oh well. Psych is quite possibly my favorite show on TV so the night doesn't matter.
                              I don't mind the day either. It could be on whenever and I'll watch.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Really enjoyed Monk beating the **** out of Craig T. Nelson.
                                that's because Nelson is a douchebag, in real life.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information