No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the chances Blake Lively is funny on SNL? Aside from talk show interviews, I've never seen her shows and know nothing about her... As long as there is a good amount of Samberg, it should be alright

Comment

• She is pretty hot. She was in Accepted and looked bangin in it.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Probably the best SNL of the season so far. Gossip Girl Staten Island was great. So was Women's Bowling on ESPN sponsored by Vagisil

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          Probably the best SNL of the season so far. Gossip Girl Staten Island was great. So was Women's Bowling on ESPN sponsored by Vagisil
          Whenever the opening skit lands some good jokes, it usually sucks me in for the rest of the episode. Fred Armison as Obama and the whole White House party crashers spoof was awesome.

As big of Tiger fan as I am, I am really glad they hammered him the way they did. Keenan Thompson as Eldrick? Eh. Still, funny stuff.

Comment

• To continue the Community discussion, Annie first. As for best character, I'd have to go with Abed.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Enver Gjokaj is going to be an absolute star if someone realizes his ability since Dollhouse was canceled. Just thought I'd mention that after watching the 2 episodes from Friday.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• So I watched every episode so far of Community, I very much enjoyed it. Abed has to be the best character and have to agree on Annie as hottest.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• awww **** lithgow is so ******* dead cant wait for him to end up on dexters table!!!!! :D :D

Comment

• I cannot wait for next weeks Dexter finale. Should be amazing...

Comment

• I think I'm going to give TNT's new show "Men of a Certain Age" a chance tonight.

Comment

• is CJschneider in it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                          I think I'm going to give TNT's new show "Men of a Certain Age" a chance tonight.
                          I hate Ray Ramano so I'm staying far, far away from it. Even the great Scott Bakula won't make me tune into that show.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

• The clips I've seen of that show look decent and none of the usual Monday night shows are on so I'll probably dvr it.

I watched the first episode of V last night and I came away decently impressed. I'll probably keep watching it.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              I hate Ray Ramano so I'm staying far, far away from it. Even the great Scott Bakula won't make me tune into that show.
                              I'm not a fan of Ramano either but I like what I have seen from the previews so I'm willing to give it a chance.

Comment

• edit: Oh I am such a douche. Sorry Brodeur. :(

edit2: Hey wait, you quoted it, so I can't even fix my mistake. :O
                                Last edited by vidae; 12-07-2009, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information