• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    I supported the little donnie foundation

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post

142820520595930. Lost
      Avatar way higher! its too close to lost and deserves a better spotting!

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Top 20 of the Decade

1) Dexter
        2) Six Feet Under
        3) Battlestar Galactica
        4) Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
        5) Veronica Mars
        6) Entourage
        7) Californication
        8) Firefly
        9) Arrested Development
        10) Stella
        11) Scrubs
        12) The Sopranos
        13) The Wire
        14) LOST
        15) How I Met Your Mother
        16) Weeds
        17) The Office
        18) Party Down
        19) True Blood
        20) That 70's Show

Some of these started before 2000, but I tried to pick ones with a basis in the decade. I probably forgot one or two as well. I excluded Band of Brothers because its a miniseries, and Mad Men because I havent seen it all the way through as of yet.
        South Park?

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          The lists seem very centered on recent shows
          Probably because Diab did a top 20 for this decade and I thought that was what everyone was doing. At least that would explain why this awesomeness isn't mentioned:

RIP TheManInBlack

• 1997-2003

From 1997-2003 it was all about Buffy...

• I don't know if I can make a top 20 list of the decade, because for most of the past ten years I didn't watch very much tv. With that said, Six Feet Under and Dexter are my top two. Californication is up there in the top ten. I like House a lot but I haven't loved any episodes of the last three seasons aside from "Wilson's Heart" and "Broken." Nip/Tuck probably deserves a mention, although it is probably only up there because there are a handful of shows I haven't seen. Criminal Minds is a guilty pleasure of mine.

• I really don't watch much TV. The Office, Scrubs, Flight of Conchords and the Sporanos are the only shows I've regularly watched the past 10 years. Not a big fan of dramas for whatever reason.

• I just did shows I love, regardless of timeline. Basically, if I can watch it over and over again and still laugh as much, it's a winner. Goddamn I love Futurama.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

• Amazon is having a pretty crazy sale on DVDs and a lot are boxed sets of TV shows. I'm really tempted to buy the entire series of The Wire and The West Wing. :|

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

• I don't know if I can name 20 from the 2000s but I guess I'll try and name my top shows of the decade......

- Psych
                      - The Office
                      - Chuck
                      - The Colbert Report
                      - The Daily Show
                      - Chappelle's Show
                      - Scrubs
                      - Futurama
                      - That 70s Show
                      - Reno 911!
                      - Malcolm in the Middle
                      - Smallville
                      - Real World/Roadrules Challenges

Those are the only shows I can think of that I've watched fairly consistently from the 2000s.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

• Lost
                        Battlestar Galactica
                        South Park
                        The Office
                        Chappelle Show
                        Colbert Report

• Let's do this. My personal top 10, although I must admit I haven't seen some of the more revered shows like Sons of Anarchy, the Wire, etc. One day.

1. Veronica Mars: Best characters/story/humor/acting on television during it's run. Seasons 2 and 3 were not the magic of the first, but honestly what could be? The perfect season long murder mystery. Kristin Bell is not just a pretty face either. Or hot body. Moving on...

2. Angel: More mature, better storylines, and each season IMO was stronger than the next.

3. Buffy: Yah it's buffy. Even the nosedive the later seasons took can't derail it for me.

4. IASIP: Holy hell I've never laughed like this at a TV show.

5. Lost: Mmmmhmm enough has been said but ridiculously amazing show.

6. The West Wing: The gold standard for compelling television.

7. Arrested Development: Okay maybe I have laughed like this at a TV show before.

8. South Park: Reigning cartoon champion.

9. Six Feet Under: Oh Fishers. You lovely ****** up Fishers.

10. Jeopardy: Yeaaah you know it suckas. Trebek 4 lyfe.

• Probably my favorite show of all time and I know I will get ripped for saying that and I don't care I still watch reruns almost daily.

It is one of the most well cast shows of all time IMO every one fits their part to a tee.

I know everyone hates Roseanne Barr and to tell you the truth I'm not really a fan of her's away from the show but on this show she was great and so was the rest of the cast.

• I forgot how funny the "Finer Things Club" episode of the office is, very good.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                                10. Jeopardy: Yeaaah you know it suckas. Trebek 4 lyfe.
                                That got me thinking about who they'll replace him with when he retires or dies. I hope they do a better job than The Price is Right did. I don't want Jeopardy ruined for me too. :(

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Debug Information