Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
    It's about time!

Chuck comes back January 10th (Sunday) with a two hour season premiere and then the next night another hour episode! fapfpafpafpafpafpafpap
    Yeah, so far I'm really liking it. I wish someone would have told me it had Adam Baldwin (Jayne from Firefly) in it.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• He is AWESOME as Agent Casey too.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
        He is AWESOME as Agent Casey too.
        Ya hes my favorite character on Chuck!

Comment

• Intervention on A&E is really good. People are so goddamn crazy.

Edit - This girl is shooting heroin into her neck, holy ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
            Intervention on A&E is really good.
            I like watching in till they have the actual Intervention and then it gets a little uncomfortable.

Comment

• Drugs are bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                Ya hes my favorite character on Chuck!
                He's EVERYONE's favorite character or they're a liar.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                  Drugs are bad.
                  Incredibly compelling, but it blows when I get invested in hoping someone turns their life around and then a single sentence at the end of the show says, "they relapsed shortly after". Very 'real' show.

Anyone see One Big Happy Family last night on TLC? 4 family members, all about 350+ and happy with it. There's a lot of unintentional comedy, but it's kind of sad the way they get looked at and whatnot. Not sure why shows like that interst me, but it sucked me right in...

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    I like watching in till they have the actual Intervention and then it gets a little uncomfortable.
                    we used to drink to that show.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I don't know what it is but every time I watch Chuck I keep thinking Zachary Levi is Zachary Quinto.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                        I don't know what it is but every time I watch Chuck I keep thinking Zachary Levi is Zachary Quinto.
                        Haha, I don't believe I had that problem. Welcome to the Chuck fan club though, Diab!

Woo, can't wait for the season to start up. Seems like this seasons is going to be epic with all the new twists added in.
                        (shameless self-promotion)
                        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• The Twilight Zone marathon that lasts 48 hours starts tomorrow at 7:00 Am on Sci Fi JOY...

Last edited by Splat; 12-30-2009, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                            Haha, I don't believe I had that problem. Welcome to the Chuck fan club though, Diab!

Woo, can't wait for the season to start up. Seems like this seasons is going to be epic with all the new twists added in.
                            11 days! 11 DAYS FORENCI. fapfapfapfpafpap

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I know we have a wrestling thread but I thought I should post this in both threads for you Psych fans.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...ounced-1-2.php

Jan. 25, 2010: James Roday & Dule Hill
                              Two days before their USA Network original hit series, Psych, returns for its winter season, stars James Roday & Dule Hill will be the special guest hosts of Raw from Columbus, Ohio. Then, on Jan. 27, John Cena will join Roday & Hill on the "You Can't Handle This Episode" season four continuation show on it's new night, Wednesday, at 10/9 CT. For more on Roday, Hill and Pysch, visit USANetwork.com.

Comment

• Thank god Psych is on Wednesday night now.

I don't think I ever watched the show when the episodes first aired, because honestly, who schedules a TV show for 9 PM (central time) on a Friday?

God, I love Psych. I also love Chuck, but still have to watch the last couple episodes of last season. I know, I'm slacking. :(

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information