Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
    I'm not a fan of the genre.
    That's kind of what I love about Psych. It's a spin on traditional cop/crime solving shows, and the comedy and writing is top notch.

Liking Chuck and Burn Notice is a step towards redemption, but it's not looking good for you my friend!

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Chuck tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fapfapfapfap

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
        Chuck tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fapfapfapfap
        I'm really hoping they don't turn Chuck into Neo from the Matrix movies.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• I'm really hoping they don't turn Chuck into Neo from the Matrix movies.
          I'm sort of hoping for a faulty wiring sort of system where he has flashes of brilliance but also will just be normal Chuck at times, with no ability to control or know which will appear at any given time.

Basically if you make him Neo, you remove a need for the protection and kill the dynamic that makes the show so great.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
            I'm sort of hoping for a faulty wiring sort of system where he has flashes of brilliance but also will just be normal Chuck at times, with no ability to control or know which will appear at any given time.

Basically if you make him Neo, you remove a need for the protection and kill the dynamic that makes the show so great.
            Exactly my thinking. From the previews it seems like we might be getting Neo but we'll find out tonight.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Chris Fedak and Josh Schwartz (creators/producer) have stated that he cannot control his new powers so they'll happen randomly. We'll definitely not get Neo, they've said as much.

They're going to flash at inopportune time and he can't control anything. With the way Levi does physical comedy, it should be really good.

And I read a review from Alan Sepinwall (who wrote the open letter to NBC to get Chuck renewed) who has seen the first five episodes and he said Chuck fans will not be disappointed.

This is all going to be win-freaking win!

Comment

• Serenity and The Plan (BSG) are on Sci Fi tonight starting at 6:30.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• Two hours of Chuck tonight plus another hour tomorrow = triple fap.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                    Two hours of Chuck tonight plus another hour tomorrow = triple fap.
                    Ask DG. I haven't stopped fapping for a week. :>

I JUST finished season 2 (Know that if you hit me it only teaches me to hit!) with three hours to spare. Going to Subway and then I'll be ready!

Comment

• Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck time!

Comment

• It's not nine yet you ignorant **** (last word rhymes with mutt).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          It's not nine yet you ignorant **** (last word rhymes with mutt).
                          uh...butt?

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                            uh...butt?
                            I was trying to quote The Office, which I'm sure you knew BUT HAD TO BE ANNOYING.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              Exactly my thinking. From the previews it seems like we might be getting Neo but we'll find out tonight.
                              Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              Chris Fedak and Josh Schwartz (creators/producer) have stated that he cannot control his new powers so they'll happen randomly. We'll definitely not get Neo, they've said as much.

They're going to flash at inopportune time and he can't control anything. With the way Levi does physical comedy, it should be really good.

And I read a review from Alan Sepinwall (who wrote the open letter to NBC to get Chuck renewed) who has seen the first five episodes and he said Chuck fans will not be disappointed.

This is all going to be win-freaking win!
                              Whoa.

Comment

• Vinnie is the best person on jersey shore ever. he got pink eye.
                                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information