Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
    Archer premiers tonight at 10est on FX! An Adult Swim show off of Toon network, woooo. From the creators of Sealab & Frisky Dingo!
    Is that the one with the voice of Coach McGuirk?

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Sure sounds like it.

I'll try to watch. Seems like it could be really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
        I compiled a list of new(ish) shows that I haven't checked out yet and it's at the top as far as quality goes.

Other shows I will be checking out soon aka are already on my HD include:

Breaking Bad
        Better off Ted
        Glee
        V

My new TV addiction is Fringe, lurve it, Walter Bishop is the tits
        All good choices except for V, which is just mediocre at this point.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• While NBC has denied anything is in place, sites like TMZ and PopEater have reported that Jay Leno has agreed to take over the Tonight Show once again...While Conan's last episode with NBC will be next Friday.

Could be a bunch of BS, but damnit NBC you are really F -ing this up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            While NBC has denied anything is in place, sites like TMZ and PopEater have reported that Jay Leno has agreed to take over the Tonight Show once again...While Conan's last episode with NBC will be next Friday.

Could be a bunch of BS, but damnit NBC you are really F -ing this up.
            I've heard that rumor as well and when there's smoke there's usually something burning.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              I've heard that rumor as well and when there's smoke there's usually something burning.
              I feel bad for Conan in a way (the whole millionaire thing aside), but for the first time I feel like the Tonight Show is something I cannot miss. If last night's show with Ricky Gervais is any sign of the next couple weeks, it's going to be must-see-TV.

Oh and Jimmy Kimmel is going on Leno tonight for his 10@10 bit to talk about dressing up as Jay the other night. Should be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                All good choices except for V, which is just mediocre at this point.
                I like V. The last few episodes got a lot better.

I think we know that I disagree with Glee being a good choice. ^^

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• The Ricky Gervais Guide To...

OMG that is funny ****, just downloaded The Ricky Gervais Guide To...The Future, and man f-u-n-n-y.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                    I feel bad for Conan in a way (the whole millionaire thing aside), but for the first time I feel like the Tonight Show is something I cannot miss. If last night's show with Ricky Gervais is any sign of the next couple weeks, it's going to be must-see-TV.

Oh and Jimmy Kimmel is going on Leno tonight for his 10@10 bit to talk about dressing up as Jay the other night. Should be good.
                    Since Conan's last day is next Friday, and he is going to go all out next week, it's Norm time.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Michael C Hall has Cancer

Comment

• Damn that sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                          Is that the one with the voice of Coach McGuirk?
                          Yes it is!

I kind of wish Adam Reed (the writer/producer) did a voice too though. He was the main character in Frisky Dingo, who is basically the same character as Archer seems to be.

Oh and CCB unless youre trying to appease the lady friend with something to watch with her, don't bother with Glee. I will agree that V picked up a bit the last couple episodes and wasnt bad, but its definitely not even close to Breaking Bad; which seems like a show thats right up your alley.

Comment

• What douche up there meant is that if you have good tastes, you should bother with Glee.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              What douche up there meant is that if you have good tastes, you should bother with Glee.
                              Whats so good about high school drama and politics mayn?

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                                Michael C Hall has Cancer
                                http://news.bostonherald.com/track/s...&position=also

a disease often found in House episodes...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information